15. You're full Of Something But It Ain't Love

Austin, Texas

That morning, Jensen dodged the punch sent by his trainer.

The trainer nodded his head, "You are strong man, and I don't know why you ask to train all the time."

Jensen glanced back at him, "Let's go again."

"You already did it twice."

"I wanna run it again."

"Fine, I will time you."

Jensen nodded his head as he took off through the course.

Jensen stopped as the trainer walked over to him, "You are getting faster but I just gotta ask why?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean all this intense training lately. I mean your show got cancelled last week and now you are acting like this? Is everything ok man?"

"Everything is good; I just wanna be in shape in case I get called for another role or something like that."

The trainer nodded his head, "Just take it down a little man, you could seriously hurt yourself pushing yourself this hard."

Jensen glanced back at him as he walked away, "If only you knew."

Later Back at his house, Jensen tossed his gym bag on the couch as he went into the kitchen.

He turned back around with a bottle of water in his hands when she looked up at him from the table. "How did you get into my house?"

Danneel nodded her head back at him, "I know you are pissed at me but just listen to me."

"I don't wanna talk to you."

"I wanted to come here and say that I am sorry."

"You are sorry."

"I am sorry for what I did to you. I mean you and JJ are my life. I love you guys and I need you back into my life."

"You slept with other guys while I was at home taking care of our daughter. You partied while I changed diapers. You were drinking while I was watching her crawl. You went out shopping while she was taking her first steps. You won't get those memories back and honestly I don't think you should have any new memories with her."

"You don't have a choice over that Jensen."

Jensen glared back at her.

"She is my daughter. If I want her then I will take her back home with me." Danneel snapped at him.

"You wanna rip her away from me? I am all that she knows. I am the only person that she cries for. I am her father. I am her person."

"She is only 2, don't get all emotional."

"She is MY daughter so I will get all emotional!"

Danneel shook her head, "Listen to me Jensen, staying with her won't do you any good."

"What are talking about?"

"Jordana, you can't go back with her. That will only do damage to my daughter. You can't think that she deserves to be with those people."