49. When Your Hands Let Go Of Me

In the kitchen, Jax glanced up as he saw someone walk past the door.

"Hello?"

Jax walked out of the kitchen with a drink in his hand when something came up behind him slamming his head into the wall causing his drink to shatter on the floor.

Cassie looked up from Jared from the front door, "What was that?"

Jared glanced down as the door started to push open. "I don't know."

Cassie looked back at the door as the black figure stepped into the house.

Jared pushed Cassie out of the way as the figure lunged at her.

Cassie hit the steps as Jared fought with the figure.

She went to get up when someone else walked down the steps.

Cassie looked up as their foot came down across her face knocking her out.

"Cassie!" Jared shouted back at her.

Everleigh stood up at the same time that Jensen did, "You heard that right?"

Jensen nodded his head as the doors to the room were tossed open.

Graham looked back at them, "Just remain silent."

The dark figures walked into the room tossing Jax at their feet.

Aurelia looked up as Jared and Cassie were next into the room, "What is going on?"

Graham looked down at them as Cassie rolled over with blood on her face, "We were tricked."

Boone bent down as Jensen took a step.

Everleigh grabbed his arm, "You take a step out of here and they will kill you."

"Jordana is out there." Jensen said back to her.

"That isn't important right now. You gotta think about your life and if you will even see tomorrow." Everleigh said back to him.

Jensen looked at the door, "Oh man, Jordana, where are you?"

Jared looked over at Jensen as the door was tossed open.

Jensen watched as Mrs. Kavanaugh walked into the room with Christian being drug behind her. Jensen looked at her as Christian was tossed infront of him.

Jensen looked up at her.

Mrs. Kavanaugh grabbed the blade from one of the figures and looked Jensen in the eyes, "Your bloodline was created to serve one person and you know what is going to happen next."

Jensen narrowed his eyes back at her.

Christian looked back at Jensen with blood running down his chin, "Back away from it! Don't touch it!"

Jensen watched as the blade was placed into his hand.

Jensen looked back at Mrs. Kavanaugh as he dropped to his knees.

Graham struggled with his chains, "LET GO OF HIM!"

Boone fought with his chains as Jensen dropped to his hands as his head was dropped, "What are you doing to him!"