Chapter five: This is Esme

Anna's POV

We been visiting Esme for almost three months now and today was the day that she would meet Emilia and Eduardo. We had explained to Emilia that she would be getting a big sister to play with and she was so exited.

"Mummy we go see Emay today???" Asked Emilia.

"yeah we are! Are you exited?" I asked her as I dressed her in her pink tutu, white tights and pink heart breaker t-shirt.

"Yeah" she replied jumping up and down. We were going to the adoption home so they could meet her for the first time.

Esme's POV

I woke up at normal time today and got dressed into my grey leggings and Olaf t-shirt. I went to find Molly, the older girl who I was good friends with for her to do my hair.

"What do you want today?" She asked.

"The pretty plait!" I said quickly. It looks so pretty and I got lots of compliments from Anna when I had it like that last time. It took about 20 minutes and then my hair was done. I just had to wait for Jonathan and Anna to come and today the were bringing Emilia and Eduardo. I can't wait!!

Jonathan's POV

" If your happy and you know it clap you hands, if your happy and you know it clap your hands, if your happy and you know it and you really want to show it, if your happy and you know it clap your hands!" Sang Emilia.

"Good girl!" Anna exclaimed before turning the camera off.

"Good girl" repeated Eduardo. He was getting so used to talking and he was beginning to speak more and more.

We were in the car about 5 minutes away from the adoption home, Emilia was so exited about meeting her big sister but Eduardo didn't really understand, he seemed happy enough though.

"Emilia we're here!" Anna said.

I turned to look at her and there was a massive smile on her face.

" we get out the car!" She screamed.

Esme's POV

I had gone into the garden because Sally had told me that Anna and Jonathan was here. I walked out and saw them sat on the grass with Emilia and Eduardo running around them both. They smiled when they saw me and I ran over to them.

"Emilia this is Esme," said Anna holding onto Emilia.

"And this is Ardo." Added Jonathan.

"Hi" I said to Emilia before going to get the ball from the shed.

After two hours of playing with both Emilia and Eduardo it was time for them to go. I really love all of them.