Chapter six: lets go home

Esme's POV
Today was the day that I was officially moving in with Jonathan and Anna or should I say mum an dad. My room at there house was already painted and most of my things already in it all I needed was things like clothes, books and a few toys to pack but I I had already had done. I went down to breakfast for the last time and got myself a slice of toast with jam on. Anna and Jonathan was coming at 10:00 so I had only 45 minutes to wait so I went to the living room to read the gruffalo. Lots of the older children like Michael, Ben and Harry came to say goodbye and before I knew it it was almost time to go.

Anna's POV
I walked into Esme's room before we had to go pick her up. It was a beautiful shade of purple with a pretty light pink boarder, she had designed it all herself and it summed up her personality. She had a light pink duvet cover with purple butterflies over it we had got her a few pillows so it would look pretty and there were curtains to match the duvet cover. I placed the presents that we had bought her on her bed and got into the car ready to go, for once we were actually on time.

Esme's POV
"Bye everyone!" I chanted as I walked towards the door. everything had been put in the car so now we just had to go.
" here Esme," Sally said as she passed me a new Olaf teddy.
"Thank you!" I said happily, my other Olaf got its head ripped of by one of the younger boys. And then I left the rainbow adoption home, ready for my be life as a sacconejoly.