Chapter 21: lets go to playlist!

Anna's POV

Urg why do we always have to get planes at noon! I have so much stuff to Do before we can actually get going. I got up even earlier than usual today, which wasn't the best idea as Elli-May was moving around a lot. We quickly got the kids up and made their breakfast As Joffee did a bit of editing. I gave all the kids sausage, egg, bacon, and beans as it was going to be quite a long day for them and I also read somewhere that they can help with motion sickness. I had my usual porridge and then took Emilia and Eduardo upstairs to get dressed.

I helped Emilia put on her navy dress with little white hearts on and then helped her put on her white tights and navy uggs. I then brushed her hair and put in her navy bow.She looked so cute! I then put Wardo in his moustache jumper and black skinny jeans.

"Mummy, can you help me?" Esme then shouted from her room. I walked in to see her with her hair brush stuck in her hair. I easily got it out and then put her hair up into a messy bun. she looked so cute in her short dungarees with white tights and a white t-shirt under it. God that girl is good with fashion! It was getting closer and closer to 10:00am so we quickly got into the cars which we had loaded the previous night, grabbing a jumper each as we went.

Jonathans POV

" look how pretty Anna looks today ," I said into the camera admiring anna in her white vest top maternity jeans and a checkered shirt. We were all starting to dash for Costa at this moment in time as we had an hour to kill.

"can I have a small strawberry and cream ice, a coffee, three innocent smoothies and 4 double chocolate muffins please," I said to the Costa lady. I then paid and took the tray over to where my family were sitting. As I walked over I could see Emilia's smile getting wider and wider as she saw the muffins. I then distributed the drinks, a cream cooler for Anna, coffee for me and a smoothie for the kids, and then gave out the muffins, splitting one in half for Emilia and Eduardo.

Esme's POV

We had a pit stop at Costa where we had drinks and muffins then we quickly made our way to the gate for the plane. I sat with daddy, and Emilia,Eduardo and mummy sat together on the plane. It was a really good flight, after about an hour me, daddy and Emilia went exploring and we saw a few viewers and we also saw Louise and Darcy. She came back to where we were sat and we played for a few hours before she had to go back to her mummy. We then landed and traveled to the playlist hotel ready for the weekend of fun!