Chapter 20: mummy daughter shopping trip!

Annas POV

"So guys," I said into the camera. " today Emilia, Esme, Zoe, and I are all going to blue water for a shopping day as it's the usual after Christmas sales. I want to get some things for my hospital bag and also just some cute outfits for all of the kids. And of course Zoe is coming too so it's going to be a real girly day today. Eduardo is staying at home with Jonathan too, I have no idea what they are going to do all day but I'm sure that they will have fun together." I then shut the camera off and waddled down the stairs to check that the kids had ther breakfast. Luckily they all were all finished so I just had to make sure they were dressed for the day.

I helped Emilia put on her light blue skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt, her pink love heart jumper and her tan ugg boots before putting her hair into two French plaits. She was getting better at dressing herself now, only occasionally putting her arms through the head hole of her t-shirts. My baby girl is growing up! as I was doing Emilia's hair Esme walked in brushing her hair. She had put on her light blue skinny jeans, her navy blue "#amazing" jumper and her navy ugg boots. once I had finished Emilia's hair I did Esmes in a half up half down style then I added a sparkly navy bow.

" you both look so cute." I said. I then decided to match the girls by also putting on light blue maternity jeans, a loose stripy jumper and my black uggs.

By the time everyone was dressed for the day Zoe had arrived and we were in her car on the way to blue water in a matter of minutes. Luckily both girls really love Zoe so we all spend a lot of time together. I had been instructed by Jonathan to vlog the day soi had vlogged part of the journey, Zoe was also vlogging the day.

Zoe's POV

As soon as we entered blue water it was already 12:30 so we went over to Jamie's Italian for lunch. Once we had ordered (which took a long time as Emilia couldn't decide whether to get fish fingers or pasta) we all had a conversation on where we should go to first.

" erm, we should go to all the usual places," suggested Anna. " then we should also go to the D..I...S...N...E...Y S...T....O.. R...E"

" And to baby shops." I suggested. Both Esme and Emilia were so engrossed by there colouring that they didn't realise that we were taking about Disney or the baby.

" yep, I really want some cute outfits for Ellie-May, Esme, Emilia, and Eduardo." She replied. God this shopping trip is going to be so much fun.

Anna's POV

We were just going into the Disney store when I heard people screaming Zoella excitedly. Both Esme and Emilia were used to fans so it didnt really phase either of them . Zoe met both of the girls that had come up to her and we also learnt that they watched our vlogs. They were super sweet and congratulated us on Ellie- May and they also said how much they loved the name choices. We then went into Disney store and let the girls loose.

" Emilia, Esme," I said." You can both get two toys ok. A set of figures for playlist live and a teddie or something." They both nodded excitedly and walked together to find the figures. It was so cute how close they were as sisters, they are also so excited for there new baby sister and I know that she is going to make the two of them even closer. After a few minutes they both returned with a set of figures each. Emilia was carrying a Minnie Mouse set and Esme a princess set. I then asked them to pick a set for Wardo and they came back with a monsters university set. They know him way too well. They then went over to the stuffed tog section and picked out an Alice in wonderland doll for Esme and a Dalmatian puppy teddie for Emilia. Zoe then picked up a simba teddie for Eduardo. After a bit more shopping (mainly for Ellie-May) the girls were getting tired so we decided to go home. I really enjoyed spending time with my girlys, I feel like we are much closer. I love them so much!