Chapter eight: let's go to America!

Jonathan's POV

It was September 9th and Emilia's birthday was coming up so we were all going to America for a week to celebrate. Anna and I had decided to get her presents the day before we go so I was on my way to get her some things with Esme. It was so un real how much she was like Emilia, the only difference is that Esme isn't as confident as Emilia.

"Esme what should we get Emilia for her birthday?" I asked her whilst vlogging in the car park.

"An Elsa and Anna dress!" She replied. To be honest she was right.

" good idea, let's go!" I said as we walked into the Disney store. We walked strait over to the frozen section and picked out an Elsa and Anna dressing up costume. Esme then picked out a Sven and personalised Minnie Mouse teddy. We had " Emilia Tommasina " put on the Minnie's foot and we paid and left. Emilia is going to love her presents!

Anna's POV

I packed The kids suitcases whilst Esme and Jonathan were out. Whilst we were in America we were going to Disney land again so I made sure that all the kids had disney themed outfits. For Esme I packed her light blue tutu, pink tutu, some coloured jeans, denim shorts and a few pretty dresses. I also packed her spare leggings and plenty of t-shirts including her "let it go" and "sparkle" t-shirts. I added a few jumpers, 4 pairs of pyjamas, and a few bows and then all I had to do was let her pack a bag with some toys for the plane.

I then went to pack Emilia's things, I packed the same outfits that she wore in Disney world and then added 4 pairs of pyjamas. It was quite hard to pack as I had Emilia trying to "help" me. I then packed Eduardo's bag and waited for Jonathan and Esme to come home. This holiday was Esme's first time abroad and we were going to make it the best experience ever.