Chapter 30: homey day.

Anna's POV

" right so if I had 5 people and I had 60 grapes. I share them all equaly between the 5 of us, how many do we each get?" I read from Esme's maths sheet Whilst showing her a way to work it out.

" 12," she said writing it down on her sheet. " finished all school work for today!"

" Well done Es, do you want to help Emilia and I bake Oreo cupcakes?" I asked, her face lit up emedietly and she quickly nodded.

" Did I hear someone say cupcakes?" Jonathan asked as he ran into the kitchen and picked up Esme.

" Yep we are going to make some once I have fed Ellie-May." I answered, picking up Ellie-May ready for her feed. She was getting so big now. The kids all grow up so fast it's unbelieveable. It only feels like yesterday when we first met Esme when it's actually over a year ago.

____________________________

Esmes POV

"Emilia can you stop eating the cake mix please!" Mum said as Emilia dunked my finger back into the cake bowl. To be honest she can't help it, it's just too nice! Mum had deciedded to film us baking so that she could put it on her channel as she hadn't done a video in a few months. She was trying to fill the cupcake cases up when Ellie-May started screaming.

" I'll get her!" I said running out of the room to pick up my baby sister. Mum and dad have taught me how to hold her properly so they aren't worried about me dropping her. I never would though, I love her too much. When I got to her I saw that she was quite distressed.

" What's up then," I said quietly as I slowly picked her up out of her baby swing. It seemed that she wanted holying so I cuddled her close and rocked her back and forth So she would go back to school. Sometimes when I am alone with her I like to tell her secrets about what happened whilst I was in care. I have told her about the times when I couldn't sleep and when I was scared of what would happen, I find it hard to remember though as it is all just a distant memorie now. I hardly ever feel sad and when I do I just talk to mum and dad or I sometimes tell Ellie-May and I emedietly feel better.

" Awww, sister love." Dad said as he walked into the room vlogging me holding Ellie-May. " Why do you have to be so cute?"

" I can't help it, sorry daddy!" I replied which made him laugh. He then started telling the viewers about our plans for tomorrow as we were having a BBQ and garden fun with Zalfie. I do like it when they come over, they always bring Nala and the doggy friends all love her. I also love both Zoe and Alfie as much as Emilia does. Zoe is so nice and pretty and Alfie is really funny and likes to play with Emilia, Eduardo and I. We always have loads of fun with them. I cant wait until tomorrow!

_______________________________

Hi guys, sorry for not updating in a few days! I have had a lot of homework and well I just couldn't think of a good chapter. I have ideas now though so I will have more chapters coming soon. I have also had to try and get Joey Graceffa's song out of my head as it is sooooo catchy and also the video is so cute and powerful. If you haven't seen it, go and watch it, it's amazing!

Bye xxxx