Chapter 27: Bye bye daddy

Esmes POV

" Bye guys," dad said whilst getting Eduardo,Emilia and I into a hug.

"Ardo come," Eduardo said and dad just smilied and explained that he was going away for a day and that If he was good he would bring him back a present. Then of course Eduardo started crying as dad gave mum a hug and went out of the door.

" It's Ok Wardo," Mum explained whilst trying to feed Ellie-May. " Daddy will be home tomorrow, he is just going away for work!" I then asked mum if she wanted any help making Emilia and Eduardo's breakfast which she said yes too and passed me two bananas, some milk and Alpha bites along with Emilia's frozen bowl, Wardos monsters university bowl and my Cath Kidsten bowl. I then poured out a small amount of Alpha bites into each bowl and added some milk. Emilia and Eduardo immediately tucked into their breakfast and by the Time we were all done Natasha was here.

Anna's POV

" so guys today Ellie-May is a month old, hasn't time gone fast!" I said into the camera as I put her in the baby swing. Before panning the camera round to see Emilia trying to help Esme with her school work. It is so cute because Esme just put down her pencil, got out our copy of 'the gruffalo' and started reading it to her.

" You're such a good big sister Esme!" I smilied as I turned the camera off.

" Thank you mum," she said quietly.

" do you like having Esme as your big sister Emilia?" I asked.

"yeah!" Emilia screemed back as she threw her arms around Esme.

" Shhh, remember the baby I just over there." I said. These two just make my day. I know that they will always be there for each other.