Chapter 34: Swimming in the sea!

Esme's POV
I woke up to find Emilia sat on the floor throwing her swimming costumes everywhere.
"Emilia," I whispered of course she didn't hear me so I decided to read a rainbow magic book (OMG those books were literally my childhood!) that I had brought with me.
____________________
"Come on guys!" Mum whispered as we all tiptoed over to where dad was still fast asleep. I passed the bowl of cold water to her and watched as she poured it all over dad's face. I had to try and stop myself from crying with laughter as he suddenly sat up looking shocked.
"What did you do that for?" Dad asked trying not to laugh.
" You wouldn't wake up!" Mum managed to say whilst laughing her head off. " Come on and get dressed so we can go down to breakfast."
_______________________
Anna's POV
"Emilia can you come back here so you can get suncream!" I said as Emilia went running off trying to follow Jonathan to the ice cream shop. Erika ran after her and scooped her up, Emilia found it hilarious and just kept laughing her head off. She stopped laughing when I sprayed the suncream on her though.
"That cold!" She screamed playfully. I had just managed to cover one arm in suncream before Ellie-May started crying for her feed.
"I'll take over suncream patrol!" Erika said taking the bottle out of my hands and asking Emilia to go to her. Luckily Eduardo had fallen to sleep in the buggy so he was quite happy and Esme had gone with Jonathan so I just had to concentrate on feeding the baby.
Jonathan's POV
"Do you think we should get a tub for Eduardo?" I asked Esme as we were ordering all of the ice creams. At the moment we already had 5 cones and a tub of ice cream, the shop must love us!
"Wardo is asleep," Esme replied. " he probably wouldn't eat it."
"Ok." I said paying the lady and grabbing all the ice creams. Because we had so many we had to get a carrier thing. Oh we do love ice cream!
We all walked back to where we had set up our towels and stuff and distributed the ice creams. After eating them Erika and I decided to go into the sea.
"You coming Esme?" I asked.
" Can I mum?" She asked Anna, she nodded so Esme came running after us. As Sorrento is a cliff line the sea is really deep so we made sure that Esme had a life vest on. Anna and I had bought one already so we just had to put it on her. We got one for Emilia too as we figured she would want to get into the action. Of course she did so we quickly put one on Emilia and then I walked down the stairs and into the sea. Once I got in Esme got in carefully and Erika passed Emilia to me and then got in herself.
"Look Emilia." I said pointing to a boat in the distance. "It's a boat!"
"The boat not come here though." Emilia stated whilst bobbing up and down slowly in the water. She is such a good little swimmer. She takes after me. Esme isn't quite as confident though and she stayed quite close to Erika and I. Esme hadn't ever been in the sea though as we hadn't been to a beach with her and the care home had too many children to be able to go on big days out.
_________________
"Did you have a good time guys?" Anna smiled as we all walked back to our base.
"Yeah!" Emilia and Esme both screamed together. They are way too cute together!
___________________________
Hey guys!! Sorry for the confusing chapter. It is quite complicated. More chapters coming soon!