Chapter 28: Hospital

Anna's POV

"So guys," I said as I wiped away a tear from my face whilst tryang to vlog. "I'm sorry guys, this isn't the best way to start the vlog but last night we and to rush Esme into hospital." I then broke down into tears so Jonathan grabbed the camera and started to vlog. He himself had tears in his eyes but he was trying to stay strong for me.

" Esme is Ok at the moment but doctors aren't sure what's wrong with her." He said tears pouring down his face. "Last night she just wasnt herself. She was just sat on the sofa not wanting to do anything, she was just sort of staring into space. She told us that she had a stomach ache and so we gave her some calpol. She seemed a little better in herself but she still wasn't the lively Esme. Then when it came to bedtime she started to breath slower and then she suffered a seizure. So of course we called 999 and we came to hospital." I looked at Jonathan and he had a serious look of worry over his face. I have never seen him like that. Never!

"Emilia, Eduardo and Ellie-May are being looked after, don't worry guys," I said As I saw that jonathan was still recording. " but I'm going to have to go back home and leave you both as I have Ellie-May to feed."

" Yeah," Jonathan replied juse as my phone rang. It was Natasha.

" Hi Anna, Ellie-May is starting to get fussy again." Natasha said down the phone.

" I'm just coming home now. The car is in the car park." I said as I waved to Jonathan signalling that I had to go, he nodded then looked back at Esme who was fast asleep whilst holding onto Jonathans hand.

" Is there any news on how she is." Tasha asked.

" no, they said that she might have epilepsy or..." I said bursting into tears.

" Or what Anna?"

" a brain tumour."

" she could be fine though. Remember this happened while she was in care."

" I know but they said they would have to run loads of tests to see what she has. Anyway I should go. I have got to the car, I'll be home in around 20 minutes."

" Ok, bye Anna."

" Bye Natasha."

Jonathans POV

" Daddy," Esme said quietly.

" Esme," I said squeesing her hand.

" Where am I?" She asked near tears.

" Your in hospital sweet heart, I just need to get a nurse, stay there." I said before shouting for a nurse down the corridor.

" Hello Esme," a young nurse said to Esme.

" Hello," she said back politely. " why am I in hospital?"

" You had a seizure at home so we need to know why you had it." I said trying to comfort Esme who was obviously horrified of this stranger who had just walked into the small white room.

" We did some tests while you were sleeping which showed that you have Epilepsy." The nurse said whilst writing something down on a clipboard. " you have it very mildly but I would suggest that you stay in for the rest of the day and possibly tonight just so we can monitor you."

" ok," Esme whispered. I don't care if she has to stay in for a full month, just as long as my girly is ok.