Chapter 32: Doggies can't go on aeroplanes!

Anna's POV
" Emilia can you please just put on your tutu!" I pleaded with my three year old as I tried to get Eduardo ready. " we have to go on an aeroplane remember. We're going to Sorrento with Oma, and Erika."
" we see Oma?" Eduardo asked getting excited. As soon as Emilia heard the word Oma she quickly put her tutu on.
" yeah, we're all going to Sorrento!" I said whilst wrestling with Eduardo to put his arm through his sleeve.
" Mummy and Daddy and Emilia and Wardo and Esme and Ellie-May and Doggy friends go to Sorrento with Oma and Erika?" He asked. He is getting much better with speaking, I can't believe my baby boy is growing up.
" Not doggy friends Wardo!" Esme said as she walked into the room. " Doggies can't go on the plane."
Esme is seriously such a little fashionista! She had dressed herself in a pink white and navy striped dress with a white cardigan and navy ballet pumps.
" Esme can you please come and pick out a cute outfit out for Ellie-May?" Jonathan screamed from the nursery. She then ran in search of an outfit for the baby.

Esme's POV
I ran in to find daddy stood in front of Ellie-May's wardrobe looking quote stressed. He had a pair of leggings in his hands and a pair of baby tights.
" Can you pick something out?" He asked me as I stood by Ellie-May who was having tummy time on her play mat. I then walked over to her wardrobe and picked out a YouTube baby vest, Pink baby leggings, a pink cardigan, and a pair of pink socks.
" it's lucky that mum did all the packing isn't it!" I said.
" The cheek!" Dad replied acting shocked. " But your mum would probably be mortified about my outfit choices wouldn't she."
" yeah," I said as I ran out of Ellie-Mays room and back into mine to get my suitcase. I'm really excited about going to sorrento. I have never been to Italy before so I think it will be fun. I get to meet some of mums family and I also get to try some of the food that dad has been going on about for the past three months. And to top the holiday off Oma and Erika are coming. It's going to be so much fun!