Chapter eleven: first fan experience

Esme's POV
We got out of the taxi at Disney world and went strait for the magical kingdom so we could see the princesses ( obviously Emilia's choice). the castle was massive and it scared me slightly. we couldn't go through it at the moment as the show was going on which dad was vlogging of course. Emilia was bouncing up and down wanting to get out of the buggy but mum explained that she could get lost if she got out which calmed her down a bit. We were all really enjoying the show but then someone started screaming Sacconejolys and started running up to us. I hadn't actually met any friendliest friends before so I was quite scared but dad must have scented this because he quickly picked me up and put me on his hip.
" OMG I can't believe I am actually meeting you!!" Screamed a girl.
" hi," said mummy." what's your name??" She asked sweetly while the fan was completely freaking out.
" I'm Sydney," said Sydney." I love you guys so much! Oh I have something for the kiddos!"
She then opened her bagpack and handed Emilia a set of frozen tsum tsums, she then handed Eduardo a set of Winnie the pooh tsum tsums and gave me a Sven teddy that I had got Emilia for her birthday.
"Thank you!" I said politely and gave her a hug once dad had put me down.
"Congratulations!" Dad then said to Sydney, she looked a bit confused but then dad explained that it was my first fan experience. we all then took a picture with her and continued going around Disney world.