Chapter 35: first pedicure!

Esme's POV
I woke up excited for the day as mum ha promised that I could get my first ever pedicure. Emilia is also going to get one so it's going to be so much fun. I put on my pink and white sun dress then put on a white cardigan pink sandals and brushed my hair into a ponytail. I then got my sunglasses out of my case, put them on and walked into the main room where mum, dad and my sisters and brothers were. Emilia was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement and Wardo was trying to copy her whilst laughing his head off.
"You ready to go and get your first pedicure?" Mum asked me excitedly.
"Of course!" I said and we then entered the lift so we could go down to the nail bar.
Once we got to the nail bar Daddy went off shopping with Eduardo and Ellie-May so mum, Emilia, Oma, Erika and I could get a pedicure without daddy complaining.
" What colour are you gonna get?" Erika asked me as I looked at the huge display of colours.
" I don't know!" I said." What do you think would look nice?"
"You could get a nice pink with sparkles." She said picking up a bottle with a bright pink and sparkly liquid in and showing me it. I then nodded and she passed it to me.
Emilia picked a pink too and we were both sat next to each other as we had our toenails done. It's so cool and it was lovely to do something with mum and Oma. I was told to sit still for a few minutes while my nails dried then I put my sandals back on and watched as mum and Erika had there nails painted.
"Oh my!" Oma said. "Your nails are so pretty girls!"
Emilia and I just smiled. Once we all had finished we went to meet dad. It turned out he hadn't done a lot of shopping and actually just sat in a coffee shop. We went into lots of little children's boutiques where mum spent a lot of money on dresses for Emilia and I and she bought a coat like Emilia's light pink one in my size.
For dinner we went to a restaurant called buffalita and we all got salads and stuff then we all got desert.
I officially LOVE Sorrento!