Chapter thirteen: lots of princesses

Annas POV

We decided to go to meet Anna and Elsa first so we walked into the meeting room ( i have no idea what it is called) and got in line. Of course whilst queing Jonathan vlogged which kept the kids occupied. Just like Emilia and Eduardo, Esme loves the camera. She is always to vlog so she has fitted into the family great.

" who are you most excited to see?" Asked Jonathan pointing the camera to Esme and Emilia.

"Elsa!!" They both screamed in unison and started jumping up and down. Eduardo just sat in the buggy quietly, he was quite tired.

" I think they're excited lads!" Jonathan then said into the camera before walking with the girls to meet Elsa.

" Hi" Esme said shyly looking strait at 'Elsa' in her dress.

" oh my goodness," replied Elsa." We have another pretty snow queen." A massive smile creeped over Esmes face and then Elsa asked the girls what there names were. Emilia was so confident and just had a chat with her whereas Esme was much shyer and stayed quiet.

" Can I get a picture with these two lovely girls," asked Elsa to the girls. They boht nodded and posed for the picture.

"Thank you!" Said Esme politely and we moved onto Anna.

The conversation went the same as the other one did and ended in a picture. Both Esme and Emilia has big red lip prints though where both the princesses had kissed them and they both gave Jonathan and I massive smiles. I hadn't ever seen Esme that happy and once we were going to another ride she looked hugged me tight and she said "Thank you!" my heart just wants to burst at the moment. I am so proud of my beautiful girls and my handsome boy.