---- ACT III

✎↷: —— ❤︎ ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚

✎↷: —— ❤︎ ˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚

📰I SAW YOU IN A DREAM ˎˊ˗
the japanese house

Here they were yet again, sneaking into Enoch's room to snatch the key to Victor's room. Tonight something was different, though they hadn't realised yet.

As they had walked slowly into Enoch's room, staying on their toes; they noticed Enoch was still awake.

He had been previously staring up at the ceiling; until Y/N had bumped into his shelf that is.

"What do you think you're doing?" Enoch asked, a bored expression on his face.

"Uhh.. housekeeping?" they told him, mentally face palming as they realised no one would buy that.

"At this hour?" Enoch retorted with a scowl on his face. At this point, Y/N knew that Enoch would have known they were lying.

"Fine. I was just.. borrowing the key to Victor's room," they mumbled looking at the wooden floor.

"Why on Earth would you need that? Especially at this hour?" the necromancer questioned, cocking an eyebrow.

"I needed to see him again, I promised I'd talk to him every midnight.." they gulped.

Enoch hummed, silently thinking for a moment. In all honesty, he felt horrible for them. As much as he was close with Victor, he knew Y/N had been closer.

"Tell you what," the boy spoke up after what felt like hours "when you want to go and see him you can come and wake me up; I'll put a heart in him and wait outside."

"Why would you do that?" Y/N wondered, hoping he wasn't including Victor in one of his odd experiments.

"If I put a heart in him, he'll be able to hear you speak to him." Enoch told them as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay well, do- do you mind doing that now?" Y/N requested, hoping Enoch wasn't angry at them for the sudden disturbance.

"I don't mind, let's go."

And so now, here they are sitting by Victor's bed on an old armchair yet again.

The teen looked to the door as Enoch nodded at them, shutting the door to wait outside.

"Hello again, Victor" they whispered to him.
The boy lay there, looking as peaceful as ever.
Y/N looked at the boys face, sweeping away loose strands of hair.