11. Nightmare

Rune

"Akara?" I called out to my newly-made boyfriend, but the house was silent. Dragging my painful body, which was a result of our excessive exercise, I also checked the garden, but again no luck. Thinking he went to buy breakfast for a change, I took a shower and prepared some coffee.

Ring... ring...

"Father?"

"Come home. Now," he said and ended the call.

I shivered, hearing the coldness and urgency in his tone. Hastily, I put on some clothes and called Akara, but he didn't answer.

With the sense of impending doom, I drove to my house and entered the living room with my jelly legs.

"Father?" I asked, seeing him sitting on the sofa motionlessly.

"Sit," he commanded as he stood up. He handed me his phone and opened a video file, "watch it carefully."

Only three seconds of the video played and my entire world crashed. I wanted to stop the video, but my father grabbed my arm, forcing me to watch myself having sex with Akara.

"Care to explain it?" my father asked, cold as ice when the video ended.

Unable to utter a word due to shock, I sat still in a frozen state, my head spinning like hell.

"SAY IT GOD DAMN!" my father yelled at me as he threw the phone to the wall, breaking it into pieces like my heart.

"W-Who sent it?" I squeezed out the question, fear shaking me.

"OF COURSE THAT BASTARD, AKARA! HE COLLABORATED WITH YOUR UNCLE TO GET MY HOTEL!"

I didn't listen after the part mentioning Akara. Could he really do something despicable like this? Would he betray me this cruelly?

"I LOST EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU F*CKING BASTARD! GET OUT! GET OUT! DON'T LET ME SEE YOUR F*CKING FACE AGAIN!"

I felt myself pulled up and dragged towards the door. Once we passed the front door, my father pushed me down and slammed the door behind him.

I remained on the ground, not knowing what to do.

Akara... I have to find Akara...

Barely managing to prop myself up, I hopped into my car and drove back home. I pushed the door open and called out Akara's name hysterically until I saw him in front of his room with the same luggage he came with.

I rushed to him and grabbed his collar, "tell me you didn't do it!" I begged him with tears in my eyes, but he remained unaffected.

"I did it," he declared coldly and saved himself from my grip.

"NO!" I shook my head vigorously, denying his words, "you wouldn't..."

He looked at me with hatred, "why wouldn't I? Your father killed my parents to have me so that his precious son would have his blood source and mess around as much as he wished! A family was destroyed cold-bloodedly for the son who didn't even care about the source of never-ending supply!"

"NO!" I was in denial.

Everything he said was false... all lies...

He gave me a disdainful smirk, "your father is nothing more than a murderer and you are his pathetic son."

"No... don't say that..." I begged him with my bleeding heart, "didn't you like me any? Everything you did cannot be a part of a revenge plan, right?"

He shook his head with a strange expression on his eyes, "I didn't like you, even the slightest. All was for the plan."

His words stabbed into my heart like thousand knives and the edges of my vision darkened while blood trickled down from my nose.

He never liked me... All was pretending... For revenge... My father is a murderer...

I took a few steps back from the stranger in front of me, my hand pressed under my nose, but before I could reach my room, everything went dark.

***

Hey dears... 

Today I learnt that novelhd and teenfic.net publish my works WITHOUT my consent. If you are a writer, check the sites for yours, and if you know a solution (other than filing a report), please do tell me.