40. Happy Together (+18)

This chapter includes explicit boyxboy love scene so proceed accordingly.

You have been warned.

***

Two Months Later

Akara

"Rune!" I called out to my boyfriend from the kitchen, but I didn't get any response. Guessing he was dead tired after moving to our new house on the seaside, I went to check on him.

As I expected, Rune was sleeping soundly on the bed, not even bothered to put the sheets. Chuckling softly, I put half of the sheets, then moved Rune to the finished part so that I could put the rest. My poor angel didn't even stir. Covering him with a blanket and giving him a kiss, I closed the door behind me and continued unpacking.

Three hours later, Rune woke up and joined me in the kitchen with my t-shirt over his boxers. Rubbing his eyes, he said "I am sorry, I fell asleep."

As he looked overly cute with that swollen face and messy hair, it was impossible to sulk at him. I pulled him up from the waist and made him sit on the worktop. I stole a kiss from his petal lips, "it is okay, I already finished unpacking."

"What?!" he exclaimed, drowsiness left him completely.

I chuckled at his reaction and grabbed the ladle back, "close your mouth or a fly will go in," I teased him and he slapped me lightly on the arm.

"What are you cooking?"

"Tom Yum Talay, but without any spice," I replied and held the ladle for him to taste.

"Nice," he complimented and reached his arms to me. Getting the signal, I lifted my koala and carried him to the table. Then I served the soup into two bowls and brought them to the table.

"I promise I will wash the dishes," Rune said sweetly before digging in.

I rolled my eyes as he would never wash the dishes, but I was okay with it as the kitchen was my area.

We ate the soup while talking about the cafe we were preparing to open and as I knew, Rune ran out of the kitchen once we finished eating. Without complaining, I cleaned the kitchen and went back to our bedroom where the light was on.

"What the..." I mumbled as soon as I entered the room, seeing Rune was sitting on the bed only with his boxers.

"I thought I should reward you for today," he said invitingly.

I nodded, appreciating his thoughtfulness, but there was a slight hesitation in my mind. I sat next to him and held his hands. "Are you sure?" I asked because it was the first time he initiated it. As we both remembered what happened after our first time, we took things slow, especially me as I was the guilty one.

With a sudden move, Rune pushed me on my back and climbed on me. "I am sure, I trust you," he said with a heavy breathing. His eyes were shining with lust and I could feel his hard member pressing on my thigh.

Puf! All my hesitation and fear evaporated. I grabbed Rune's nape and pulled him toward myself so that I could smash our lips. Though it started as an innocent one, it got wild sooner. Our tongues danced together with a fast rhythm and hearing Rune's muffled moans, I almost came.

"I... can't... hold..." Rune begged me as my lips trailed down to his neck. Contended, my hands continued to rub his body gently as I couldn't dare go rough on his fragile body while my lips were touching every inch of his body hungrily. Oh my, he was so tasty!

Still, as my angel was on the verge of exploding, I kept the foreplay short. Hastily, I got rid of my clothes as well as Rune's boxers. I grabbed the lube and the condom Rune prepared before I spread his legs and made his twitching hole loose by using my fingers which were coated with lube.

"Hurry up..." Rune commanded as he was already dripping, so I wore the condom and used a generous amount of lube not to hurt my lover. Stroking Rune's hard member, I pushed myself into the hot cavern and Rune let out a scream which disappeared in my mouth. I waited patiently until he relaxed, then I started to move my hips.

Rune kept wriggling and moaning under me, making me lose my mind. I got faster and faster with all my stamina, hitting his sweet spot. As a result, soon Rune came with a scream and I followed him in a second.

We lay side by side, panting.

"I... missed... you," Rune said as he moved his head on my chest.

"I missed you too," I replied and kissed his damp hair.

After that, we remained silent until Rune propped himself up on my chest abruptly.

"Are you really happy with your current life?" he asked out of the blue.

Looking at his shining eyes in the dark room and feeling his raging heartbeat, I knew I was the luckiest man in the world.

"Living at the seaside... running a small cafe... having you by my side... what else can I want from this life?"

"Nothing," Rune replied with a contented smile, "don't want anything else," he said and smashed his lips on mine.

"I love you," I whispered into the kiss, feeling an insatiable hunger for his sweet taste.

"I love you too... forever," Rune said with the same love-filled tone.

Now we were completely free from the ghosts of the past and our present only harboured love and happiness.