Some People

So I'm on Spring Break right? In Louisiana with my great grandparents? Yeah, so the neighbors have around three kids my age so I was hanging with them. Their (female) cousin came over and she liked One Direction right? Right. So anyhow, I was like "Who's your favorite?" And I'm not even kidding when I say she looked me in the eyes with a straight face and said, "Oh I like the blonde one, Neel. Did you know he's the only British one in the band?" And I was like "His name is Niall, and he's Irish." And she just shrugged her shoulders. Like it wasn't important.

Later on we were walking down the road and she was going on and on about Niall or 'That blonde guy' and she called him Scottish.

Anyhow, later I was introducing my friend (Megan) and her cousin (Jessica) to 5SOS, and I was showing them pictures. Jessica legit looks at Calum right after I say he is Kiwi and Scottish, and says "No he isn't, he's Asian and Chinese." After ever so calmly explaining that he was not in fact Asian, she looks at Michael and says "Ew, he's gothic." I nearly pulled my hair out! So, I was like "Do guys wanna hear a song of theirs?" (To which they agreed) and I put on "Long Way Home(Acoustic)" and as soon as I put it on, Jessica starts talking. I'm like Bish please, how dare you interrupt my boys like that?

To put icing on the cake, you know who she preferred over 5SOS?

Big Time Rush.

I nearly killed her. Guys, I'm happy I brought my stress ball. AND TO ADD ON TOP OF THAT, there was this guy who was obviously flirting with me, and I don't like him like that. I don't. He told me he liked me not even an hour after we met. I wasn't rude to the guy, but I sure didn't flirt with him either. He tried to tickle me. I was like "What do you think your doing?", and he just shrugged. Idk why he couldn't understand that I care about pizza, 5SOS, and Ninja Turtles more than dating atm. Like...Idk.

Sorry I just had to rant. :P

Until next time,

Stay cool,

-Mxx