*Cal-Pal* 2/4

It's likeーboom!ーall of a sudden, 5 Seconds of Summer is the band everyone's obsessed with. Now get ready for your love to get even deeper!

Behind his total tough-guy exterior beats the heart of a really sensitive family guy. Anyone would be super-lucky to win his loyalty!

17:You guys were friends before starting the band. Whom are you closest to?
Calum Hood: All of them. I can count on Luke to have a good laugh-except in the morning! He is not a morning person. Ashton is like my big brother. He takes care of me and keeps me out of trouble, which I need sometimes. And I've known Michael for 10 years. He's the guy I've always been close to.

17:Which tattoo of yours means the most?
CH: This one. [Points to a bird with “Mali-Koa" underneath.] It's my sister's name. She's my best friend, and no one else gets me like she does. I go to her for everything. I also have a tattoo of my parents' initials, so they're always with me. It brings me good luck. Family is everything.

17:What's been the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you?
CH: I bought new pants for a show and when I stretched my leg onstage, I ripped them all the way down to my thigh. I had to go backstage while the lights were low and duct-tape them! But it was too lateーeveryone saw!

~~~

Loling. Gotta love Cal...no other comments :)

QOTC:What's your fav Cal moment? His nudes tho