Okay...

So...I know this is a 5SOS rant book, but I just gotta rant about the other boys.(1D) I'm just so proud I mean they're four years old going on strong and even though they're losing fans I still love them. I was reading Seventeen magazine and there was a small section dedicated to how supportive the boys are.

~~~~

LIAM connects to his causes. When an issue is personal, you fight harder. So 1D joined an anti-bullying campaign, and Liam explained,'We've all experienced bullying!'"

“HARRY knows small gestures means a lot. Harry wore a Michael Sam jersey to support the first openly gay NFL player at 1D's concert in St.Louis!"

“LOUIS uses his fame. “Others can benefit from my position," Louis says. And when a children's hospice near his home needed help he spoke out and fans donated $23,000!"

NIALL wants to prove giving back can be fun. For Niall, autism hit close to home when a friend's kid was diagnosed with it. He teamed with Irish Autism Action to plan awareness events(like soccer matches)."

ZAYN shows what's going on in the world. You hear about issues in far-off places, but Zayn made a vid to actually show the struggles of teens living in Ghana."

~~~~

That was word for word. Aren't you guys proud of the boys? I just-I don't even.

QOTC:Who's your fav 1D boy?