+Mike+ Be prepared to weep. 4/4

A lot of guys keep their lips zipped about love. Not this sweetie! He's spilling why he'll do anything for the people he hearts.

17: The guys joke that you're the one who wants a girlfriend. True?
Michael Clifford: I guess I'm a little girl crazy. Back in school, girls I liked actually liked Calum or Luke. I didn't let that make me jaded but it's been a struggle to get girls to like me. I've learned not to focus on little crushes. Even now, I still get friend-zoned!

17:Have you had your heart broken?
MC: Once I sent a girl flowers for her birthday. I wrote a cute note to go with them and included chocolates and teddy bears. I asked if she liked them, she said,“I have a boyfriend." That was tough.

17: Do you always go out of your way to do big things for the people you most care about?
MC: I spent my monthly wage on getting the guys Christmas presents. I found out what things they wanted throughout the year and they were all really expensive, so I saved up. I'm sure Ashton lost the headphones I got him a week later, but it's the thought that counts.

~~~
I feel so bad for Mike, I mean he just tries so hard for the ones he cares about but he gets rejected. [Sings loudly off key: I'm just a reject.]

QOTC:What would you say to Mike after reading this?