PLEASE READ IMPORTANT

I'm not against anyone who likes Fifth Harmony but this is what I found:

"We really need to show the power of the Harmonizers on twitter and that's why we must trend hashtags. To get noticed, it has to be means hashtags. 1D members see them and get upset. So we need to organize a week, everyday we put a hashtag of a flop direction's member, the first day it will be Niall #NiallYouAreUglyGoKillYourself, the second day with Liam #LiamPayneYouAreFatStopEat, the third with Harry #HarryNobodyLovesYouUglyRat, the fourth day it will be with Louis #LouisLearnHowToSingSonOfBitch and the last day with Zayn #ZaynReturnToPakistanStupidTerrorist."

I literally cried writing that but it's word for word. Liam is ripped, I love my little Narry leprechaun, Louis is Talented beyond words and Zayn...wtf? Zayn is perfect and you shouldn't even joke with that. What if the Direcioners and the fam (since 1D discovered them kinda) trended hastags like #HarryWeLoveYou #NiallYou'reBeautiful #LouisYou'reSoTalented #ZaynYourePerfect and #LiamYoureFit (idk lol) but to let them know what their messing with. If we fought fire with fire that is what they want. What do ya say?

-M

QOTC:What are your thoughts on this?