Yup

She wears short skirts I wear band merch she's cheer captain and I'm out buying converse looking for the day when you wake up and say HEY THAT'S MY FUTURE WIFE

*************

Imagine going to a frat party and that Luke guy you "hate" walks up behind you and starts grinding on you but you don't know it's him until you feel the cool lip ring against your neck and his raspy voice whispering in your ear "You hate me huh"

*********

I think Ashton is that kind of guy to go to his kids kindergarten graduation and when his name his called up Ash would jump up and say "YEAH THAT'S MY SON RIGHT THERE" and he'd just be a really embarrassing dad.

******

Imagine Calum not being able to sleep at night while he's at your because he isn't there to protect you so he just cuddles Luke instead and skypes you as you fall asleep to each others voices.

*****

I feel like Michael is the guy who would take his kids to a bar to pick up chicks but then he realizes he's married so he just takes his kids to maccas instead and they end up calling his wife because he got stuck in the play area again.

*****

My Boyfriend Requirements:

-1/4 5SOS

-Named Calum Hood

-Named Ashton Irwin

-Named Luke Hemmings

-Named Michael Clifford

******

GUYS PLEASE HELP @BOYSRGUYS REACH 600 FOLLOWERS PLEEEEEEEASE THIS IS SUPES IMPORTANT TO ME THANK Y'ALL I'LL GIVE YOU A DEDICATION IF YOU CALL MARCUS 'mate' for me

I feel like if I met 5sos I would hug them but then I'd pull away and smack their smug little faces for all the unnecessary pain that they've caused me.

~M