That Awkward Moment

That moment 20 years from now when your husband finds your old IPod or Iphone and sees 5SOS in the pictures and on your lock screens and then he sees Wattpad and reads the books you wrote and then you try to think of an explanation but you actually married Calum Hood but he sees a poem about Luke. So then you're stuck trying to explain but then Lume walks in and then he reads it but then Ashton walks in and finds pervy stuff about Mashton so you want to die in a hole but then it's suddenly okay because you wake up.

~~~~IMAGINE FOR @AllAboutTheBxssist~~~~
(Sorry I dunno your name)
Her P.O.V.

I giggle as I watch Cal fall down. Again.

He looks at me and pouts before pulling me down with him. I let out an oomph and we just laugh. There are other skaters passing by in the ice rink but we just ignore them. Calum chuckles out of nowhere and I giggle and then we start bursting into laughter for no reason before trying to get up.

"We're horrible." he laughed as we fell down after our attempt to stand up.

"No, you're horrible Cal.", I giggled as I stood up and spinned in circles before doing a figure eight to prove my point.

He finally got up and followed me before finally catching up. He grabbed my hand which made us fall again. We just sat there hopelessly in the middle of the rink.

"This is to hard.",he pouted. Then we see a little girl who looked to be about four years old, who began to skate around us.

"Screw it, let's get food.", I say before we crawl to the exit.

This is definitely an unforgettable memory.
~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's poop. Anyone who has gotten a dedication from me shall receive an imagine. Next I'm doing @BumbleBeeBeth
Btw @CallmeDene (I gave you a dedi right?)