Finding Calum

True story:
Me: I wish I had friends named Calum, Ashton, Michael, and Luke.....
Me: Wait-
Me: I have a female friend named Ashton and Ashton Irwin has a girl giggle anyway....and I have a friend named Michael-*gasp* and I have multiple friends named Luke!
Me: *fangirls*
Me: But what about Calum? I need a Calum....
Me:
Me:
Me:
Me: I'M COMING BECAUSE I NEED TO FIND YOU
"\(•_•)/

(•_•)
/ \"

\(•_•)/"

Notice how no one gets judged for their usernames. Some because we were trying to be different and others because we had to pick a name no one had ever thought of. Here's a few faves of mine:
@stripperforclifford (my friend and i couldn't get over it we were LOLing all in class. She was like 'won't she get cold?' And i was like 'Nah shes stripping for clifford. hes attracted to boobs he'll keep here warm')
@zee_creepy_stalker
@fxckboyluke (i think that's twitter but whatevs)
@heertheswifttimelord
@BritishBums
@5secondsofthewiggles
@calllumsalmonds
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know i don't always get a lot of comments but today we're doing something different. Compliment the person who commented before you and spread the love! Be creative!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay can we please acknowledge the fact that the pretty girl always gets the pretty guy? Like I understand that everyone is beautiful, I do. But at the VERY minimum 87% of fanfics I read involve a girl who is drop dead gorgeous. I mean really? That being said it can go both ways. The gorgeous guy getting the pretty girl. Honestly do you believe that whoever 5SOS end up with will be quote "ugly"? I'm not saying they're those types of guys but I just used a prime example.
~~~~~~
@Carly_Hood_Hemmings: I'm working on your imagine atm
Dedi to: @Zee_creepy_stalker
Stay cool y'all
-Mxx