Heh

Dear 5SOS,

Tell me where your hiding your voodoo doll cause THIS SHIT IS TAKING OVER MY LIFE

~~~~~~

Imagine as a teenager your best friend Michael comes over to help you babysit your toddler sisters, griping about how much he hates kids but then you leave to grab something at the store and when you come back he's laid one down for bed and he's singing the other one a lullaby and when he finishes he kisses her forehead and whispers"I'll always protect you." Then you walk up behind him and say "So, you hate kids?"

~~~~~
****@Carly_Hood_Hemmings****
This is it.

I think to myself as I pin back the braided crown on my wavy hair. I did my final touches in the mirror before smoothing down my long, red dress. He said to dress very fancy. What he didn't know was that I still wore converse under the dress.
I've dreamed of this day.

The day that Calum Hood-took me, Carly Thorton on a date. I know he was a huge jerk, and he was super cocky, but what does one date hurt?

Ding dong

"I got it!",I called as I rushed down the stairs. I stopped at the door and made some last second adjustments before smiling and opening the door to a rather, nervous-looking Calum holding a velvety rose.

"Hey."

"Oh! Um-h-hello."

"You look very handsome."

"Thanks, so do you! Wait you don't look handsome, I mean you look very-"

"Thank you."

"No problem-er,you're welcome."

"Want to come in?"

"Yeah sure-and uh-this is for you by the way."

I giggled and smiled gratefully before taking the rose and letting him inside. I politely excused myself before finding a vase for the rose.

So much for cocky. I smirked to myself.

I came back to a nervous-yet extremely handsome Calum sitting on my couch. I allowed myself to stare before he noticed me standing there.

He stood up and wiped his hands on his jeans before taking his hand in my own.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah."

Not a bad pick Carls, not bad at all.
~~~~THE END~~~~~~
Hope you liked it! Sorry it was so short I thought it was a good ending place. Okay this is my total imagine list IN ORDER, if I gave you a dedication but forgot to mention you, please either pm me or comment below. Please tell me what chapter if possible.

√@AllAboutTheBxssist

√@BumbleBeeBeth

√@Carly_Hood_Hemmings

•@Gabrielle_Mary

•@CallmeDene

•@heertheswifttimelord

•@Zee_creepy_stalker