Chapter 49

MANIK's  pov
It has been more than 20 days since mom n dad went for their vacation.
Yesterday according to IST today is mom's b'day. So we video called them wished  mom ,cut the cake behalf on her here only.

Mom and dad were like, "take care of our daughter" like really...she my wife and looks like they forgot that I'm their son.

And today I have an important meeting with board of directors regrading aquisition which was my idea .

So Nandini thought of preparing superrr tasty aalu paratha and she's in kitchen from half an hour and not allowing me into the kitchen.

Finally she's here.

Awww... look that cute pout ,look's like they didn't come that good.

Nandini : Here

Manik   : Thank you mishti.

Tearing a little piece I dipped it curd.
Hm...they are not that bad actually.
We both are improving in cooking these days.

Ohk and she is looking at me for an compliment . Hahah..

Mishti paratha s  are good .Now please sit down and eat your breakfast it's time for your shift.

Nandini : Really...here take this freshly squeezed orange juice.

I completed  breakfast.

You don't need to do this things Nandu,ohk.

Kissing her cheek I got up to take my laptop bag,car keys asking her to come quick.

She again called me back.

Nandini  :Here dahi shakkar...have this and go.

These things remind me how mom used to send me to exams and for first day of my office and after that meetings.

Eating from her hands she wished me luck for the meeting.

Hugging her I lifted her off the ground making her shriek.

She leaned on me tightening hug.
This peace is the thing I want for the rest of my life.With her beside me is all I pray for.

Dropping her off I reached my office and came face to face with Natasha .

Like really...she have to come now on such an important day.
I just hated how she interfered in our matter.

Ignoring her I reached my office on the top floor and got ready for the meeting.

After an hour of presentations and discussions it was concluded that we should go forward with that aquisition and give our proposition soon.

It was already 8o clock and I asked Nandini to wait for me...

Taking my belongings I quickly reached Murthy's hospital to see Nandini and Arya.... I don't know are they fighting .

Quickly getting down I reached their to stop them.

When I tried to stopp them they both
tosses me aside and continued to abuse eachother.

I turned around to see Abhi standing 50 meters away from them having a bored look.

So I turned to him and asked what happened.Got to know that Nandini ate whole halwa which was made by Amma (Nandini's mom).

These two really remind of cabir and me.Fighting for no reason.

Hey.. don't you think you never visited us properly.You should come sometime. The doors are always open I said to Abhi.

Ya , but don't you think you people should keep the doors closed said Abhi.

What does that mean I asked him. But he just smiled.

By that time Nandini came to my side, bidding bye to Abhi she dragged me to the car.

Sitting inside the car she hugged me congratulating.

Hugging her back I asked her whether we should go and have dinner outside.

Haa...it has been a while that we had dinner outside. Let's gooo.

Reaching the restaurant we straight went to rooftop.
Ordering our food we ate the food silently.
The slow music was playing in the background , cool air , whole city can be seen from from the top.

Finishing our food we reached home.

By the time we reached in the traffic it was past 10 .

I  changed into my tracks and sprawled on bed waiting for mishti to come.

Hearing to the sound of door I looked to see my wife wearing my shirt and coming to bed.

Taking her side she came towards me as always and slept keeping her head on shoulders.
But I didn't missed her red cheeks. How more  cute my wife can get .

 How more  cute my wife can get