Chapter 33

When Manik and Nandini reached home they got to know that Swetha and Raj went to Pune to meet one of their relatives who admitted in a hospital and they will be coming tomorrow afternoon.

So Manik asked the workers to leave for the day and asked them not to come the next day too.

So now they have whole mansion for themselves.

Both of them got freshen up and came to hall .

Nandini leisurely sat on the sofa and Manik scattered on the sofa .

Nandini : It's so boring Manik.

Manik   :Woah that's an insult . You have your husband at your service so tell me how should I entertain you.

Nandini :I don't know.

Manik  : Let's watch a movie .

Nandini :Naa

Manik   : Why don't we watch our wedding video.We got it yesterday.

Nandini   : Why not.

Video started to play.....

We were so tired for giving a smile to the photos before eating said Manik.

Oh ya thank God couple photos and family pics were taken after food answered Nandini.

And I really don't know half of the people in my wedding.I mean I know my cousins and their cousins but not their cousin's cousins too.

Manik too laughed listening her and agreed with her.

After completing  the video both of them decided to order food .

Having the food  they reached their room.

Both of them were ready to sleep when there was a sudden power cut.

Switching on their mobile phone flashlights they came out of their room to balcony to see street lights on and few other Mansions in the lane.

So Manik called watchman to ask why generator was not on power.
But the watchman said that there is problem with the generator too and they will need time for repairing. And asked them if they would like to leave for Dhawan Mansion.

Manik cut the call and turned to inform Nandini but she was busy gazing night Sky .

His balcony was bigger than normal balcony it was more like a varanda.It was spacious with some plants at a corner and a sofa set.

It was spacious with some plants at a corner and a sofa set

(Balcony enterance)

Nandini still was in her world.Her hair was freely flowing due to air and she wrapped her arms around herself from the cool air.

Manik came near her and suddenly shouted booh near her ears scaring her.

Nandini   :Manik (snacking him on his shoulder angrily).