Chapter 53

Thinking that may be something went wrong with the venue he was calling Rahul and was about to return when he heard a voice calling from behind which he was yeaning from last one week .

Turning he saw a screen playing the picture of both Nandini and him when they first met at her cousin's wedding. It was a candid pic where we can see in the frame Manik gazing at Nandini from behind. It was actually taken by Cabir which the couple got to know recently. The screen was changed to the picture when they met again coincidentally at Cabir's new office building. Next pictures were from their roka ceremony, engagement,mehendi so on till the picture from the recent function which both of them attended. The screen stopped at the picture which was a selfie took by Manik on the day when Nandini started for the camp. It was imperfectly perfect which was taken right after they both got up from the sleep.

Manik was astonished to see all the beautiful moments he spent with Nandini. It was like rewinding the whole time from the moment Nandini entered his life. He felt so emotional he felt like his eyes filled with water. Sensing a presence he turned to see to his jaan , his mishti looking breathtakingly beautiful. Reaching near to him and standing at 1 feet distance Nandini bend down on her one-knee making Manik gasp.

She was kneeling with a box in her hand and lovingly looking at him. When Manik was about to speak Nandini stopped him by showing her hand and took a deep breath.

Nandini started "You know Manik yesterday when you were not lifting my phone I was just wanted to come home and take your class and when you called me my anger just escalated more and  I shut you off. I'm so sorry for yesterday". 

"Mishti please don't apologize for yesterday .It was entirely my fault" said Manik.

"Ssshhhh....Manik don't cut me in the middle ok...I'm so nervous already . I think our meet was only magical ,we met in wedding first time  even though our parents are besties for life. I like to think that God planned that in such a way that we will meet and get married . Even if we met when we were children or teens I would have called you bhai (Manik popped his eyes out) just kidding Manik. Meeting you ,marrying you and loving you was the thing happened to me. You know Manik I never really gave any thought on marriage. I just always used to think that I'll marry someone whom my parents introduce and have children. This was my opinion on marriage . But what to do my parents choose you for me. The choosed one of the best men for me. I really can't give big speeches Manik. I'm not good at them. I just want to say what I feel for. And another thing, there is no need for you to give a reply to my confession. I just wanted you to know my feelings".

Manik was in trance listening to Nandini,

Taking a deep breath Nandini continued " I love you Manik , I love so much. Thanks for making my days beautiful. Being there for me in lows and having my back even when I don't share my inner turmoils. I couldn't ask for a better person in my life".

Manik eyes filled with tears listening to her confession. He wanted to confess his love for his wife from last 1 week but here his wife is proposing to him in total filmy style.And there is no man in  the world lucky than him. 

Manik step forward and swept off her feet and connected their lips. It's like he couldn't get his voice to confess with all the emotions he is feeling. He did only the best thing which would confess his feelinfs to her.

Both continued to kiss till their lungs called for air. Reluctantly breaking the kiss Manik connected their forehead trying to normal their breaths.

"I Love you Nandini ,my jaan ,my mishti. I am not even able to bring the words to confess my feelings for you. I just want to say that I love you so so much don't want to live a day without you, You are my better half , my soulmate and I want to see the world with you. Grow old seeing along with you, see our kids marriage. Be with me always". 

Grinning from ear to ear Nandini removed the box and showed it to Manik.

Looking at the box Manik saw a beautiful chain with words "MANAN"  which was engraved on it. Looking at the words Manik questioned her about the word.

"Offo Manik it's our couple name, Ma from Manik and Nan from Nandini', explained Nandini.

She lifted her toes and Manik lifted her to help  her , she  tied the chain around  Manik's neck.

"Now you look damn good and everyone will know that you are committed", said Nandini.

"Oho then what about you, didn't you buy for one yourself?" asked Manik.

"No, I ordered only one for you. I'm already wearing mangalsutra  in your name. What about you, that's why bought you one", said Nandini.

Manik "OK OK , are there any more surprises for me?"

"No just a special dinner and I actually booked a room for the night. so, either we can stay here or go home" answered Nandini.

"Let's crash in the hotel after dinner " said Manik.

Both of them have taken the seats where the waiters arranged the food and left after instructed by Manik. Manik stood up and served the dishes into a plate. He asked Nnandini to stand and pushed the chair off in which she sat. Manik sat in one chair and pulled Nandini into his lap.She adjusted herself in such a way that it was easy for Manik to feed her and eat himself. Feeding her and eating himself they completed their dinner. 

They completed their dessert and Nandini removed her heels and massaged her feet. Taking her heels in hands Manik picked her in bridal style and reached the suite booked by her. Nandini swiped the room card still dangling in his arms.

They both entered the room and were shocked to see the room decorated romantically. Nandini wiggled from Manik's arms and was looking at the room.

Manik looked at her teasingly. Clearing his throat he wiggled his eysbrows and said"I didn't know you were this ready".

"What !!?? you think I did all this?" screeched Nandini.

Suddenly both of their phones pinged with a notification. It was a message from Rahul which said " enjoy this a gift from me". They both of them looked at each other and laughed out loudly.

Nnadini just bounced on the bed happily and closed her eyes enjoying the smoothness of the bed. Sensing the movements on the bed she opened her eyes to see Manik hovering on her body totally but not putting his weight on her. Clasping her hands around his neck Nandini pulled him completely on her pressing her lips onto his. Taking the control over the kiss Manik managed to flip their position and kept Nandini on top. Pulling her more into him by her hair Manik groaned into her mouth when Nandini gave a bite on his lower lip. Breaking the kiss they both looked into each other trying to control their breaths. 

Making her sit on his lap Manik slowly moved her hair from her face which were trying to block his view. Slowly Manik took her earrings off tracing her earlobes with his lips , kissing down to her neck Manik placed his lips on her Mangalsutra. Giving another kiss on her lips  Manik kissed all over her face and gave hard bite on her jaw making Nandini to punch on his stomach to which he laughed loudly.

Nandini returns the favor by kissing his whole face. Reaching his neck Nandini slowly traced her fingers and started to remove his shirt buttons kissing on his bare chest. Enjoying her teasing Manik  traced his hands on her back and caught hold of her zip. Holding the zip Manik slowly started to pull it down. Nandini removed his shirt completely and Manik was about open her zip completely when both their phones ringed loudly making them jerk back. Catching her dress from falling off Nandini saw that it was Navya and on Manik's phone it was Cabir. Sighing both lifted the call when Cabir started to shout loudly on phone making Manik wince . After listening to them Manik and Nandini started to dress up and helped eachother to dressup and left hotel.