Chapter 30

Nandini came oustide after her bath to see Manik standing there.

Manik. :We are having Breakfast in the hotel itself with all and they are waiting for us.

Nandini. :Ya let's go.

So awkward thought the couple.

All of them had breakfast without much conversations .
Nandini was looking outside the windows where one can see the mountains as the Hotel is sorrounnded by them.
But Manik's eyes were on Nandini all the time . Turning from the view Nandini's eyes collided with Manik's , giving him smile Nandini started to chat with the girls.After seeing her smile  Manik was relieved and happy.

After that they visited places like Royal Leh Palace,Shanti Stupa and other places which were near . In the middle they had their lunch enjoying the local food.By late afternoon they reached Hemis National Park .
Manik took the initiative to bring the permission passes..While coming back few girls who were foreigners came to Manik asking a queries about the place and directions. They were three of them and literally rounded him from the front.

These was all seen by Nandini was stood with the girls.It has been already 5 minutes but the girls were still talking to Manik giggling in the middle and giving him flirtatious looks. Poor them ,they didn't know that Manik was already taken.

Suddenly a girl touched his bicep making Manik uncomfortable and Nandini shock.
Without wasting a minute Nandini paced  towards them.
Reaching there and squeezing herself in between them and reaching for Manik's side removing the girl's hand from his bicep .

Nandini : You see girls here my hubby is not a guide ,they are some professional to help you. We are here just like you people who came here to visit ,so please excuses us.

Nandini locked her hands with his and walked away from them without giving  another look.

They reached their group and Manik couldn't stop smiling seeing Nandini's jealousy ,other side which is only for him.

Seeing Manik's smile , What  asked Nandini  annoyed .

Nandini knew the reason for his smile. For the first time in her life she came through such feeling like jealousy and she knew that with his charm she will face situations like this alot.
Nothing ,answered Manik wrapping his hand around her shoulder and continued walking.

After exploring the place they had early dinner in a village near by and started their journey back.

Reaching hotel room boys decided to spend some time in Game room in the hotel.

Manik asked Nandini whether she is ok with this to which she answered him to go ahead .

Girls decided to spend sometime near pool and informed same to the boys . Chatting with eachother and shipping refreshments they spend an hour there.
As it was already late girls reached their respective rooms . Nandini entered with her key to see Manik already inside watching TV.

Nandini managed to make Manik awestruck again with her floral maxi dress.

Looks like you people enjoyed casually asked Manik.

Yaa justed strolled around the pool.

Good and you look stunning .

Thanks Manik you are the second person today complimenting my looks.

Really ,who was the first one.

Naah I don't know may he was also a tourist here.

He wondered Manik.

Yaa a  Man met us near the pool itself.

Oh so what he said  asked Manik.

Nothing just like you complimented me using more than one adjective.

Saying this Nandini went to washroom leaving Manik to burn.

Changing Nandini came and slept silently as they were already exhausted.

Next two days were busy with visiting Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley by air.

It was already Sunday and the last day of their trip.

Whole morning was spent  with the group  . Strolling around the hotel and shopping near by markets buying something or other for friends and family .

As that group is continuing their bike trip from Leh to Manali they started their trip by afternoon itself.Manik made sure that there will be another group with them. After sending them off both reached Hotel.

Manik  : Why don't you go inside , I have to make some calls regarding the return of the bike and our taxi for the airport.

Nandini : Ok Manik

Nandini gave the bike a look of love and longing and left for her room.

Reaching the room Nandini saw a packet on the bed and a note asking to wear it and asking to reach other side of hotel and ended with Manik name.

She was ready in the dress bought by Manik from where which she don't know

Reached there Nandini was surprised to see Manik holding an rose bouquet in his hands

Asking for her hand Manik said , I promised  there is a surprise for you.

I thought you were just saying to wake me up or you forgot about this said Nandini.

I was not bluffing and I don't break or forget my promises.

There were rose petals scattered all over the place and it looked like the place was booked for them.

Making Nandini sit ,Manik himself started to serve her the starter .They had a full meal which ended with a dessert .They had their meal in a silence which was peaceful.

Completing their meal ,Manik asked Nandini for a dance playing a melody on his phone.End of the song Manik kissed Nandini's cheeks to end the date to which Nandini pecked his lips saying that this is a right way to end the date.

Laughing both reached their room and packed everything and checked twice so that they don't forget anything.The flight was at 6 and the distance between the hotel and airport was just 3kms .

They reached Mumbai late night and went to sleep without disturbing anyone.