Chapter 25

Manik took Nandini too their room.

Manik   :So close your eyes.

Nandini   :Ok.

Manik brought a cover package with him and placed in nandini's hand.

Manik    : You can open your eyes Nandini.

Nandini saw a package and opened it to see flight tickets to Sri nagar.

Nandini  :Wowww awesome we are going to Sri nagar. You know it will be my first time.

Manik     :No we are not I mean we are going to Sri nagar but from there we will go to ladakh on a bike.

Listening to this nandini started jumping around the room in happiness and hugging Manik and thanking him for the awesome gift she hurried to call Navya to share the wonderful news.

Coming near Manik holding his hands 'you are the best Manik' said Nandini 
Manik's heart warmed seeing joyous mood of Nandini. He knew there is only 8-9 days of time for them and he really didn't wanted to go to some exotic honeymoon destinations. There is still time for it, there is still time for their relation to grow. So that's why he took this option where he can fulfill Nandini dream to.

Manik   :I am happy that your happy, tomorrow evening we have the flight, after that we are staying in the hotel for the night. So we will have Monday to Sunday that's 7 days. Sunday evening we have our return flight from Leh to Mumbai. So we can pack tomorrow.

Nandini   :Yes tomorrow morning we can do that.

Manik     :So it's settled then.Now let's go to Murthy Mansion, I know you want to share this news with our parents.

Nandini nodding at him took her mobile phone, both went downstairs. Rest of the family settled in the hall. They can see double happiness on Nandini's face. All were happy for the couple.

Swetha   :There are some gifts which I packed for the family which are at the back seat Nandini.

Nandini   :Ok Mom.

Cabir      :So nandini can you please tell us the secret behind the gleaming face of yours.

Mukti    :I think it's became of Manik's gift. Right Nandini.

Cabir     :Hame bhi toh batao.

Nandini   :Tomorrow we are leaving for Ladakh I mean first Sri nagar.

Mukti     :Really such a super place guys. Wow Manik maanna padega tumhe.

Cabir    :Training kiska hein phir. (Raising his collar)

Fab 4 just shake their heads.

Swetha  :Bacho let them move, Nandini tum seedha Parlour jana for getting ready for reception, Manikin tumhe waha se hi pickup karlega. If you juggle between both homes you will have less time at Murthy's.

Agreeing to Swetha both of them left not before Manikin giving a look to Cabir

On reaching Murthy Mansion Nandini ran as soon as car halted.

Manik could understand her enthusiasm, he picked all the gifts and went behind Nandini.

Entering inside Nandini shouted everyone's name .

Abhi was the first on to come, followed by her parents, navya's parents, navya and Aru.

Greeting everyone and taking blessings of the elders they settled in the hall. Handing the gifts to them, Manik took his leave after sometime.

Nandini spent some good time her family, expressing her happiness for their trip which is a honeymoon according to others.

Taking a power nap Nandini started for the parlour along with Navya. Abhi dropped them and left for the hotel where reception is taking place.