Chapter 34

I exactly don't know but uncle and aunt are trying to get her married till the year end said Nandini giving Cabir a mini heart attack.

What shouted Cabir.

Shhh why are you shouting Cabir .

Is she ready to get married Cabir questioned again.

Hmm..not really but uncle and aunt are good at convincing.

Shit.. now I should be quick to act ,If not saari zindagi rona padega thought Cabir .

After showing Nandini around they both came downstairs where the dinner was ready.

All sat for the dinner.
They were many dishes .

For starters
Main course
And lastly desert

Wow Uncle your hands have magic exclaimed Nandini after stuffing the last piece of desert.

How do you think he got Nalini beta joked Raj .
All laughed at sulking face of Naren.

After that Fab 5 and Nandini went towards garden to have a lite walk around the house.

Mukti and Nandini are discussing about new jewellery pieces which are newly ordered by them .

Manik and Cabir are discussed business.And Dhruv and Alia are in their love land walking hand in hand behind everyone.

How was the food Nandini  asked Manik seeing her alone.
It was delicious Manik exclaimed Nandini  licking her lips making Manik laugh at her act.

Standing aside Fab 4 was happy to see Manik Happy.His eyes were shining in happiness .They knew he liked Nandini from the time he saw her in the wedding which they all attended.
He deserved all the happiness in the world thought they all looking at the Manik who was teasing Nandini about something.

Let's meet all of us next weekend, I'll call abhi and Aru said Dhruv.

Nice I'll inform Navya said Nandini.

Dhruv, Alia and Mukti took their leave.

Elder Malhotra couple already left to the home.

Manik and Nandini went inside the Dhawan's to them before leaving.

Cabir accompanied them till outside his gate.

Both of them start walking when Manik looked at Nandini who was dragging her legs tiredly.He  goes infront of Nandini bending a little gesturing her to hop on.

Nandini looks at Manik beaming and happily hopped on him .

Carrying her they reach home and Manik drops her on the bed.

Wow Manik I like this transportation.

Acha then I'll be at your service Madam ,Manik winked at her.

Smiling shyly Nandini went to washroom to change for the night.

Here Manik too changed and was lying on the bed.
Nandini too laid on the bed when Manik again gestured her to come near him.
Lying on his bicep Nandini dozed off quickly snuggling into him.

Next weekend came quickly.
All of them cleared their schedule for that Saturday. After going through n number of options they decided to go to a club at last.

Nandini, Navya,Alia and Mukti decided to go for parlour before hitting the club.

All of them reached Malhotra's Mansion late afternoon.

Nandini was getting ready in her room.Manik came inside the room to see that Nandini was ready to go with a bag which contains her dress for the night.

Manik did you see my phone anywhere asked Nandini frantically searching .