Chapter 2

Malhotra Mansion (evening)

Manik and Cabir were coming down from upstairs rather we can say that they were running or competing with each other to see who will reach first for the badaam halwa which is placed on the dining table.

Swetha and Nalini (Cabir 's mom) were watching them sitting in hall.

Nalini "These both never change and will never change."

Swetha "Yes, l bless both of them or should I say these five  (fab 5) should remain the same."

Nalini "I pray to God that they should get spouses who know the value of friendship just like we did and became best friends."

Swetha "Your right Nalini. And ha don't forget we have a wedding to attend."

Nalini "ofcourse and I think we should take these children with us. They will meet nandini, navya and aryaman. They never get the chance to meet each other. And the boy Abhimanyu such a sweetheart."

Swetha "Hmm.. Your right.  So its decided that we all are going."

Nalini "Manik and Cabir" (calling them to the hall)

Manik and Cabir came came with the bowl in hands still eating.

Cabir "Yes mom."

Swetha "Bacho we have a wedding to attend day after tomorrow and I want all of you to attend it with out any fail.
OK?"

Manik "ok mom."

Cabir "Druv tho aaj raath ko aane wala hain na business trip se. Tho humein aalya and mukthi ko pick up karke fir Airport jaana hain. So bye lovely ladies." (Cabir said taking the car keys from Manik)

Manik and Cabir picked mukti and aalya from mansion and went to the airport.

At airport

All four were waiting outside the airport only.

Dhruv came outside the airport to see his friends and wife and sister .

Aalya "Baby...."

Dhruv "Sweetheart" (came running to her and kissed her two cheeks and gave a light peck on her lips . They never fail to show their love publicly.)

Manbir and mukti too hugged him.
They all sat in SUV.

In car :

Manik "buddy we all have to go to a wedding day after tomorrow. We are going to meet Murthy And Reddy uncles family."

Dhruv "done buddy."

Cabir  "Girls don't take all the time in world to get ready."

Mukthi and Aalya "Shut up Cabir."

Mukti "You should get a wife who takes hours to get ready."

Cabir "Not happening."

Manik "Guys Let's go there together, what's say."

All the four "done."

As it was dinner time so they went to have it.
They got in to the car.

After coming some distance they saw a little girl was crossing the road but sudden she slipped and fell on her legs. As it was late night vehicles were less on the road . All of them came down from the car and at the same time another car came to halt.

The little girl was crying on the road holding her leg where she got hurt.

Cabir  went to her and picked her up to his lap. Manik came with some water and made her drink the water.