Chapter 29

Manik's pov

Next day morning

Yesterday night we slept as soon as our bodies touched the bed. Nandini was still sleeping beside me but I decided to take a nice hot shower to release the stress from the body .

Getting up from the bed I took shower and wore a light pink shirt and blue jeans.

Nandini was still sleeping sprawling all over the bed and her hair became a bird's nest . Thought of waking her up I  went near the bed.

Nandini get up come on we have still someplaces to visit.
Even pulling the blanket from her ,there is no response.
Holding her hand I dragged her in a sitting posture . Even now her eyes are closed.
Nandini  uto yaar ab, are you not hungry and there is something I planned so get up and be a good girl.

End of Manik's pov

Mmmmm...Manik you are such a cutiepie (muah ) pressing her lips on Manik's cheek very close to his lips Nandini again slept taking her blanket from him.

Manik was in a daze ,the kiss came like a fresh cool breeze touching his cheek and went away within a second.Holding his cheek  , seeing himself in the mirror where his ears and neck turned red in colour . Hearing the door bell sound  , clearing his throat trying to keep a serious face Manik went to answer the door to see the boys  who came to inform about their plans.They are planning for breakfast after half an hour so informing Manik they left.

Manik knew there is only one way to wake her up that is water which he always tried on fab 4 but he didn't know how she would react so he simply lifted her from bed and straight away went to the bathroom and made her stand near the mirror.
Nandini who thought she was floating in the air just enjoyed the little ride from bedroom to bathroom.Manik took her brush and putting paste on it he kept it inside her mouth.
That made the trick and Nandini opened her eyes to see Manik who was already freshly bathed and standing there with his hands on his sides and giving her a look.

Sheepishly smiling Nandini pushed Manik from bathroom.She came back and looked herself in the mirror.Her hair became a nest and Manik looked at her like this.

Quickly she brushed her teeth and stood under the shower allowing the hot water run through her body.She washed her hair thoroughly humming a song when she heard her husband's shouts.
Wearing a bathrobe Nandini entered the room to see Manik standing on the sofa which was placed in the corner of the room.

Manik what happened ,why are you shouting asked Nandini panicking.

Instead of answering her Manik just pulled her on to the sofa hugging her to his chest.

Nandini there are cockroaches in the room.Nadini turned at that direction to see two cockroaches moving on the wall.

Soo?? asked Nandini normally.

So ??are you not afraid of cockroaches .

Na iam not.

What!! really Alia and Mukti used to shout on top of their lungs if they see any.

Ohh just like you shouted right .And why are you on the sofa you should have called the room service.

I already did they must be on there way.

I didn't know that you were afraid of small cockroaches hahaha (Laughing like a mad women nandini went to open the door for room service woman who came with cleaning tools and a hit).The staff came and completed her work and left the room.

Seeing Manik's face Nandini again laughed catching her stomach.

Ok Nandini I think you can stop laughing .

Pl..hahhah...ease  Manik let me.. hahhah when can I see my six foot husband afraid of a small cockroach.Look at your face (Nandini face turned red from laughing)but she didn't stopped.

Manik slowly came towards her to catch her but Nandini was fast to see his move and slipped from him.
They continued running around the bed and climbed the bed scattering the pillows. Finally Manik catched Nandinis' hand and pulled her towards him causing her to collide with his chest. Trapping her between him arms and lifting her to his height, 'gotcha !!now laugh darling hmm..' breathed Manik .

Manik was breathing heavily but Nandinis' condition was not same , Manik's breath tickled her neck and ear region causing goosebumps to arose . With difficulty Nandini turned completely towards Manik still in his arms looking into his Manik who was in a mood to tease Nandini felt lost in her eyes.Her wet hair was falling on her face disturbing his view and the knot of her robe is loosened in the running which the couple didn't noticed.Manik slowly removed her hair flicks from her face ,he can inhale her vanilla flavor shampoo smell which was intoxicating his senses. Closing the distance Manik brought his face near Nandini still looking strange info her eyes.Nandini who was lost in the moment closed her eyes not able to look at the raw emotions in Manik's eyes , gripped his shoulders and wrinkling  his shirt under her hands.

Manik slowly placed his lips on her forehead kissing her there.  He moved his lips on her eye lids just like a breeze touching her eyes .  Their breaths became heavy mingling with each other.Manik  brought his lips to her eyes kissing them lingering his lips there for sometime.Kissing her plump cheeks Manik lifts Nandinis' face with his fingers kissing her chin just below her lips.Manik continued kissing her whole face leaving her lips.Slowly he brought his lips near hers , touching her nose with his , waiting for her response .

Nandini  moved her hand from his shoulders to his chest holding his shirt and opened her eyes looking at him.When they both were ready to have an actual kiss for the first time they were disturbed by the calling bell outside their room jolting both of them moved away from eachother only to notice their condition.Maniks shirt was little wet from her wet hair and Nandini's robe condition was not at all good .The knot which was loose was now at the verge of coming off.Quickly gathering the strings Nandini made her way to the bathroom not looking back to continue her bathing.

Here Manik felt like he was hypnotized by her presence and her scent which made him loose his control .If not for the bell he for sure would had his first kiss in his life from his wife.But that was not the problem,he just worried for Nandini who straight away went to the bathroom not giving him a second look. Taking deep breaths and cooling himself Manik went to see who are at the door .Here Nandini's condition was similar .Her full face was burning from Maniks' kisses and she looked like a red cherry . Keeping her hand on her heart which was erratically beating trying to breath normally Nandini continued her bath and came out wearing an outfit matching Maniks'.