00. Prologue

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

00. Prologue

"We only see eachother atweddings and funerals

weddings and funerals."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

The restaurant was full. A normal Thursday for the Hargreeves restaurant. The kitchens were at work since 7 this morning, and it was only their tenth hour of work of the day. It was 10 pm when Hunter Hargreeves, the manager of this restaurant, came into the kitchens to cheer on his troops.

"Good evening, chief." Everyone greeted, making Number One grin.

"How is the evening going, everyone ?" he asked, smiling at his cooks. He greated everyone before making his way towards his office. His radio was on as he sat at his desk, taking a few papers and reading the content. He turned his head to the small device on his desk, turning the volume higher as he listenned at the breaking news.

He let the papers fall on his desk as he leaned into his chair, passing a hand into his hair. He did not know how to feel about the news. He felt sad, of course, but something was wrong.

He didn't have time to think more about the question as someone knocked on his door, telling him he needed to be in the kitchens

He didn't have time to think more about the question as someone knocked on his door, telling him he needed to be in the kitchens. He sighed harshly as he stood up, making his way out of his office, and hiding any emotions from his face.

✦˚*˚✦

Further into the same city, the hospital was as crowded as the restaurant. It was time to take a pause for the talented Emma Hargreeves. She made her way to the coffee machine, meeting her colleagues, who were chatting there for a good half hour now.

"Hargreeves ! Finally taking a pause, I see." her annoying coworker, Alex Walker, greeted the blond woman with his typical smile.

"Yeah, I'm heading back there in a minute, actually." she replied, taking her coffee to her lips as she took a sip. She leaned against a table, across from Alex.