XI. The Day That Wasn't

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

XI - The Day That Wasn't

"She's Diego's girlfriend

"She's Diego's girlfriend."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

Luther fell down on his feet as the bullet shot the car, just as Lysa had planned. Hazel and Cha-Cha fell down on the floor, grunting because of the impact of the ice-cream truck, as the truck stumbled into their car, stopping it in a burst of grunts and screams of pain.

Diego hit himself against the board, holding his arm in pain. Olivia nearly did the same but was hold back by the sitbelt, who pushed on her side, letting her scream in pain as she felt the stitches break at the shock.

"Good God !" Klaus groaned from next to Olivia. The three of them were grunting in pain, Olivia clapped her hands against her side, seeing blood coming out again. She tried to hide the blood as the three of them stumbled out of the car.

Klaus helped Olivia down but she fell to the floor, losing her balance.

♪ Imagine me and you, I do ♪

Diego grunted in pain as Klaus helped him down, mumbling, "Come on. Come on." Luther helping Olivia back to her feet as the four of them ran back to the car.

♪I think about you day and night,
it's only right♪

"Wait. My shoes hurt." Diego mumbled as he was stumbling under Klaus's grasp. Olivia gritted her teeth to hide the pain that was coming from her side.

♪To think about the girl you love
and hold her tight♪

"What the hell are you guys doing here ?" Klaus asked as Hazel was running to his gun, and Cha-Cha to the briefcase Luther had just thrown.

♪So happy together♪

"Where's Lysa ?" Olivia asked, her voice breaking from the pain.

"I don't know." Luther answered between his breaths.

"What d'you mean "you don't know" you never know where she is, you're always the last one seeing her !" she snapped at the man.

"She disappeared, okay ? It's her power, I believe."

"Guys, come on !" Diego yelled as they arrived at the car.

♪ If I should call you up
Invest a dime♪

"Get in the car." Luther ordered, pushing them in the back sit. Olivia found herself scrunched up between Diego and Klaus again as Luther ran to the front, getting in the car too.

♪ And you say you belong to me
And ease my mind ♪

"Why's no one getting in the front seat ?" Olivia yelled, pointing at the seat next to Luther, who was empty to her eyes.