X. The Bleached Woman

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

X - The Bleached Woman

"Hey, maybe you should know that I'm just as human as you, ape man

"Hey, maybe you should know that I'm just as human as you, ape man."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

The three of them were back in the car, parked in front of Griddy's Doughnuts. Olivia had gotten out of the fight with a swollen lip, a new notch on her eyebrow and bruises on her cheeks. Diego had a swollen lip too, and some bruises on his cheeks while Klaus had just a bruise on his forehead from when he broke the nose of the vet.

Klaus was chuckling at the situation while Olivia groaned as she put her sitbelt away, letting her side go off the pain she was in.

"You got a big mouth, you know that?" Diego said while Olivia held a tissue to her eyebrow, wipping the blood away.

"Oh, wow. What a truly shocking revelation, Diego." Klaus said amused, he had something in hand that he was unwrapping.

"Everything's a big joke to you, right ? Would you stop it ?" Diego said as he took the paper away from Klaus's hands. Olivia concluded it was some kind of drugs when the boy let his hands fall on his lap like a child.

"Why are you putting this shit in your body ?" Diego asked, showing him the drug. Klaus blew a raspberry as Olivia chuckled, taking the drug from Diego's hand. The boy looked at her, confused on why she would take it, but relaxed when he saw that she was making it float away and to the next trashcan with her powers.

"Check this out. Hm?" Diego said, lifting his shirt, as he looked at his brother, Olivia putting her head on his seat. "My body is a temple." he said, patting his belly, which made the girl chuckle.

"Is it, now ?" she asked, amused. Diego looked at her before winking at the girl. She rolled her eyes, looking away as a blush grew on her cheeks. Hopefully, she hoped he hadn't seen it through the bruises on her cheeks.

Diego smiled to himself before turning back to his brother.

"All that shit you do, man, it's just weakness." he continued while Klaus was taking an other drug, not caring about his brother's speech.

"Oh, wow, beautiful. Well, weakness feels so good." he said, chuckling to himself as he opened the paper. Diego turned around, before slapping his brother in the back of the head.

"What's goin' on with you ? Huh ?" he asked angrily.

"Don't hit me, asshole !" Klaus spat in his face, just as angrily. Olivia watched the two with wide eyes, leaning back into her seat.

"Don't tell me everything is all right, because I saw you in there. You were crying like a baby !" Diego yelled, pointing outside of the car.

"Because I lost someone !" Klaus gave away, which made Diego's anger disappear in an instant. Olivia looked at him with pity in her eyes. Losing someone was the worst feeling. The man sighed, before continuing, "I lost someone. The only..." he stopped, letting out a sigh again. "The only person I've ever truly loved more than myself." he said, nodding at his brother. He then turned to face Olivia, pointing a finger at her. "And your little sister did it."