IV. The Meritech lab

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

IV - The Meritech lab

"Hey, I thought I was the onewho could see the dead here

who could see the dead here."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

The train noise was the thing that awoke Lysa, or rather the hurried steps of Vanya in her house. Lysa opened her eyes slowly, rubbing the sleep out of them and sitting up. She was surprised to be laying on the couch, and not on the armchair where she fell asleep the night before. She looked around, and saw Vanya getting back into the corridor, pretty fast for a morning. As Vanya disappeared through the door, Lysa looked for Five from the couch, not spotting him.

She grunted and put the blanket away from her lap, getting up. She still had her uniform bloodstained, but didn't care anymore. Vanya came back, she looked scared, or rather worried.

"Where is he ?" she asked to Lysa, not bothering to greet her. Lysa narrowed her eyebrows at her, tilting her head slightly.

"How should I know that ?" she asked, but Vanya didn't seem to listen. She went back towards her room, "Where are you going ?" Lysa asked to the rushing woman. Vanya stopped in her tracks and looked at Lysa.

"Looking for him." she answered, nodding to herself before disappearing back into her room.

Lysa sighed again, taking her blazer from the armchair and putting it back on. She waited for Vanya to come back. The woman did eventually came back, her shoes on and a coat in hands.

"Are you coming ?" she asked, unsure of the answer. Lysa smiled kindly at the woman, nodding.

"Yeah, if he disappears again I think we need to find him before he ends the world." she tried to lighten the atmosphere, but that didn't seem to work much on Vanya, who put her coat on and rushed to her keys.

"Where are you going first ?" Lysa asked, walking to her side.

"The Academy." was all Vanya said before she opened the door.

Vanya had called a taxi, and so here they were, in the backseat of this car. The ride was silent, and Lysa took some time to stare out of the window, enjoying each sight of this city, each citizen walking down the socked street, socked wet themselves.

She had missed this city. Just walking around this streets with Olivia when she had teleported them out of their prison of a house. It wasn't much, but it was enough to lighten her mood.

She recognized the street of the Academies, and went out of the taxi with a quick 'thank you' joining Vanya in front of the Umbrella Academy.