VII. Finding Diego's Brother

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

VII - Finding Diego's Brother

"I was pretty good, right ?"

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

It had been long minutes Lysa was running, and the man was still on her heels. The fact that her powers didn't work worried her even more as she tripped, falling on the floor. She turned to face the man, still on the floor as he walked fastly her way. He lifted her by the collar of her shirt, and knocked her on the wall behind her, stunning the girl as she wrapped her hands around the man's arm.

"Where is he ?" he asked, looking at the girl as she was struggling out of his grasp.

"I don't know who you're talking about." she stated, taking small breaths as the man chocked her.

"Five, where is he ?" he asked again, knocking the girl one more time against the wall. She grunted in pain before looking back at him.

"I dont know, I haven't seen him since I got back." she lied, trying to get the man to let her go.

The man sighed, before throwing the girl down the corridor. She screamed before hitting the corner of a table, falling on the floor. She was feeling the blood dripping down the back of her neck as she looked up, spotting the guy in front of her.

Unfortunately, it was the last thing she saw, before she closed her eyes, and fell unconscious on the floor.

Olivia walked around the house, looking for her sister. She passed next to some messed up tables and other furnitures. She followed the mess, hoping to find her sister at the end of it, but she had a bad intuition. She got into a corridor, only to see blood on the wall before her, as if someone had bang their head against it.

She looked in the corner of the corridor, to see a pool of blood on the floor. Her breathing increased as she began to scream.

"Lysa ?" No answer. Olivia looked around the place, but the only proof of someone being here was the blood that laid there. She walked down the corridor, turning some corners, only to find herself in the hall again.

She heard chatter in the living room, and hurried there, hopeful about her sister being here.

"She is a liability." Diego stated, pointing Vanya on the couch. He was looking at Allison, before walking to the couch to sit on it. Olivia looked at him, before looking around the place.

Lysa was nowhere in sight.

Olivia sighed, sending a hand in her hair, which made the angry man look at her. His anger fell slightly as he saw the worried look she had on her face, although he just listened at the discussion his two sisters had.