XII. The Commission Explosion

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

XII - The Commission Explosion

"I suspect she has a little crush on you

"I suspect she has a little crush on you."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

They were back into the room Five formerly was working in, The Handler leading the twins with both her hands on their backs as she spoke up.

"I'm sure you've all heard that Mr. Five has proven to be as adept with a pen as he was with a sword." the room fell silent as she patted the boy's back proudly. Five went back to his sit as the woman put her other hand on Lysa's shoulder. "Let his effort serve as inspiration to you all." she turned to one of the men on the right, who was looking at Five. "Herb ! How long have you been on the Lusitania ?"

"Oh, ah... Well, let's see, I, uh... I..." the man stuttered, making Lysa look at the floor as she had nothing to do here.

"Sorry ?" the woman asked, her hand on her ear to mock the man.

"When I first started..."

"Sorry ? I can't hear you. Still can't hear you." As if on cue, the alarm for lunch rang, making everyone stand up and leave slowly the room.
"Oh, Gene, a word before you go to lunch." The woman interpellated, finally leaving Lysa alone. She sighed, before making her way to her brother.

"Come." he ordered before taking her hand and disappearing in thin air. They reappeared in the bathroom, before Five leaded Lysa in one of the cabins. She looked at him confused before he took a file from under his blazer. He sat on the toilet as Lysa looked at him.

"What's that ?" she asked, making a step towards the boy to look at the file.

"The case for the apocalypse." he said, before opening the file to show a big smiley face on it. "Shit." he hissed as someone came in the room. He motioned for Lysa to sit on his lap, so she wouldn't get seen. After a moment of hesitation, Lysa obliged, sitting on his lap awkwardly.

"So, how's your first day going ?" the annoying voice asked, getting into the cabin next to theirs.

"Couldn't be better." Five answered with a forced smile, making Lysa grin in amusement.

"Glad to hear it." the woman said, before pee sound filled the room, with some grunts following suit. The twins furrowed their eyebrows, looking at the wall as she let a groan out.