XIV. Dear old Mommy herself

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

XIV - Dear old Mommy herself

"Oh, hello there, female Five

"Oh, hello there, female Five."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

"Anything ?" Olivia asked Allison who joined them in the doorframe. Diego was looking at his mother, not even looking at the two girls. Five was laying on his bed, Lysa not far, as she had her two arms on the right side of her twin, sleeping peacefully, their hands linked together.

"There's no answer at Vanya's place." Allison replied, crossing her arms. "And the receptionist at her music school said she was a no-show for her lessons today."

"Do you think Jenkins kidnapped her or something ?" Olivia asked, turning to face the actress. Allison shrugged, looking at Five.

"I don't know. I just hope she's okay."

Diego nodded before walking out. Olivia furrowed her eyebrows, turning to look at him.

"Hey, Diego, you okay ?" she asked, making the man turn to face her again.

"Yeah." he replied, looking at the floor briefly when Olivia tilted her head with a stern look, not buying it. "I don't know, it's just surreal seeing her." he admited after a sigh, looking at Grace. "I just wanna tell her that I'm s..." he stopped, realising what he was about to say, Olivia widening her eyes in a way to shut him up. He got the message and began walking away. "We don't have enough time. We gotta go."

"I don't know, Diego." Allison stopped him by grabbing his arm, making him turn to face her again. "Five is laying there, unconscious. We need him."

"We can do this ourselves." he assured, nodding his head slightly before pointing at the asleep teenage girl. "We have Lysa, she knows enough."

"No, she's staying here." Olivia cut him, not wanting to put her sister in any more danger.

"And, anyways, we did that already, remember ? We all ended up dead." Allison reminded him, Diego rolling his eyes as he looked at Olivia. "I don't know. I'm just... I'm thinking I should go and see Claire before..."

"You can't run away from this, Allison." Diego cut her, shaking his head. "That's what started this whole mess in the first place." he stated as the two women looked back in the room, sighing. "Luther was right."

That shocked both the women as they looked at Diego amused, even surprised he said that. Allison scoffed, making Olivia's grin widen.

"I didn't think I would ever hear you say those words."

"Yeah, well... we gotta stick together." Diego said with a light chuckle, nodding his head with a stern look towards his sister.

"Where do we start ?" Allison asked, crossing her arms. Olivia knew what Diego was about to say and went into the room, stopping towards Grace.