XVIII. The End of Something

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

XVIII - The End of Something

"What's with you guys and putting yourselves in fucking danger ?"

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

The small group ran up the stairs of the theater, ready to enter as music blasted into their ears. The concert had already started, and Five wasn't even back. They were about to come in as Allison stopped Luther with her hand, showing him her notepad once more. Olivia stopped as she turned to look at the two, and Luther looked at Allison in disbelief.

"Wha..." he stuttered, reading Allison's words, 'I need to go alone.' "Allison, I can't let you do that, all right ? She's beyond reasoning."

"You hear the music ?" Diego yelled from behind, looking at the two in disbelief. "It's started."

"Do you honestly think she's gonna listen ?" Luther asked, ignoring both the hit he had from Allison and Diego's words. "After everything that's happened ?"

"We don't have time for this." Klaus sighed, sharing an annoyed glance with Lysa, as the girl looked back at the door.

"Okay." Luther let out, and Allison stared at him as if what she had heard wasn't true. She nodded, before running up the remaining stairs. The group watched her from behind as she disappeared in the theater.

"You're using her as a distraction, aren't you ?" Diego asked his brother, and Olivia furrowed her eyebrows at the ape man.

"Our best chance to incapacitate Vanya." Luther reasoned, and both Diego and Olivia stared at him, as he looked down at his brother. "She'll thank us later."

"So, what's the plan ?" Klaus asked as they ascended the few stairs, going to join Allison.

"Uh, you wait out front." Luther turned to his brother as he looked at him in confusion.

"What ?"

"Yeah, you're the lookout." Luther explained, and Klaus sent his hands forward in disbelief.

"The lookout ?" he repeated incredulously.

"Seriously ?" Lysa stopped Luther, and he looked down at the girl.

"You can stay with him if you'd like ?" he proposed, and she furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief.

"Actually you should, Lysa." Olivia reasoned, and the girl glared at her sister.

"There's no way I'm staying front. Not under Luther's orders." she spat, glaring at the man, before teleporting away, not letting them a chance to reply. Olivia rolled her eyes at her childish behaviour, before joining Diego in the doorway, running into the room.