XIII. The Day That Was

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

XIII - The Day That Was

"I don't follow people who get out of jail

"I don't follow people who get out of jail."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

The Academies were heading back home after a mission in the city. They were in their separate cars, their mother driving with Hunter and Aaron on the passenger seats while Olivia and Emma were in the middle of Parker and Ava. They arrived into the street in front of their house to be greeted by dozens of people holding signs a shouting their names and nicknames.

"They're coming ! I think I see their cars !" Olivia heard shouting from the crowd. She sighed loudly before letting her masked head falling on Ava's shoulder. The curly haired girl put her own head on the girl's before Prosperine spotted the two.

"Number 6, Number 7, heads up. We're arriving." she exclaimed, making the two girls roll their eyes and watch out of the window. The people were cheering and applauding them happily. Olivia hated this part of their missions. And she thought her siblings did too, except maybe Hunter and Parker who were waving to the crowd cheerfully.

"Spaceboy ! My favorite !" someone shouted as they parked the cars in the street between the two academies. Prosperine and Reginald came out of the cars to get into their house. Right after the siblings did, their children began getting out of their cars to follow their parents.

"Carrie White !" someone cheered as she tried to grab Olivia's arm with a huge smile. Olivia backed off but not before smiling and waving at the cheerful girl. She heard a familiar voice shooting and turned around.

"Hey !" Allison exclaimed as a boy their age grabbed her arm, making her stop with an alarmed look.

"Excuse me. I'm your biggest fan." the boy explained as he looked cheerfully at the darker girl. Luther grabbed the boy's arm to make him let Allison go, which made Olivia run towards the group as she knew the force Luther had.

"Hey, hey. You're not supposed to be in here." the blond said as Olivia reached them.

"Luther, let him be." she said, taking Luther's hand away from the boy who seemed frightened to see he alarmed the group.

"Number 6 !" Prosperine called from the door of the Sparrow Academy.

"Get back behind the barricade !" Reginald ordered as he went to Luther and Olivia. Luther let the boy go as he put a hand on Olivia's shoulder to make her back away.

"It's just... I was born on the same day as the Academy kids." he explained to the threatening man. The crowd had stopped cheering to listen to the boy. "I think I'm like them. I must be. I haven't quite figured out what my power is... yet." Reginald leaned to attain the boy's height as Prosperine arrived and grabbed Olivia from Luther's grasp. "But maybe with your help, we can find out."