XVII. A small Bowling party

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

XVII - A small Bowling party

"It's a date. You should go."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

The twins appeared in an alley near the bowling building. Lysa sighed as she wiped the last tears she had let slip out of her eyes away from her cheeks. She looked away, sensing the pityful look her brother was sending.

"You okay ?" he asked weakly, rubbing the girl's shoulders as he tried to make her look at him. She looked down, bitting her lip to stop the tears from emerging again, as Five sighed in both defeat and sadness, looking around the area.

"C'mon, we have some time before the others arrive." he wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulders as she seemed to nod lightly, sighing a shaky breath as she hugged herself again, her head low. She had red eyes because of her crying, and Five knew people would ask about her state the minute they would come into the building, but Lysa didn't seem to care as she pushed the doors open, entering the warm place, laughters and sounds of keels falling down filled their ears the second they stepped in.

Five sighed, looking around the area, before a woman went to them, a bright smile on her face.

"Hello, welcome to the Super Star Bowling, how can I help you ?" she said cheerfully, her eyebrows forrowing in pity as she spot Lysa's red cheeks, tilting her head. Five noticed the changing in the woman's attitude and quickly chimed in.

"Hi, we'd want to play some bowling for a moment, our family are joining us in a little while." he smiled at the woman, who looked back at him, her smile lightly coming back on her face.

"Alright, I'll give you the right shoes to play with. Follow me." Five snickered at the thought of having to change his shoes into bowling ones, but shoved the thought back in his head as he squeezed Lysa's shoulder, placing a kiss on her temple, before leading her towards where the woman headed to. Lysa looked up at him, smiling lightly at the sign of affection.

They changed their academy shoes into red and blue ones, style hitting them like a sea wave. Five rolled his eyes at the awful attire, owning a small smile from Lysa, and the two went to sit in one of the booths, waiting for their family.

"Wanna play while we wait ?" Five asked, sending a smirk to his sister. She looked up at him, confusion hitting her as he stood up, going to take one of the bowling balls from the side, before looking back at her. "C'mon, we've got time."

"Who are you and what have you done to Five Hargreeves ?" she asked, shaking her head as she looked at her brother in disbelief. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. She smiled lightly, standing up as she joined him in front of the bowling alley. "Aren't we supposed to look for Vanya ?" she asked, looking at him.