VIII. This Year's Love

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

VIII - This Year's Love

"I don't think we can call eachother 'friends' to be honest with you

"I don't think we can call eachother 'friends' to be honest with you."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

Lysa slowly rose her head up towards the closet door as she heard voices from outside. The two psychos were back, and they were arguing, but Lysa couldn't tell what they were saying. Both Klaus and her looked at eachother, eyes full of apprehension at the next torture they will go through.

They closed their eyes, looking away from the blinding light as the man opened the door.

"Oh, my God, they're still here." he breathed out, looking at his partner. Lysa looked up at them, a whimper getting out of Klaus's mouth as the man greeted, "Hi."

He took Klaus's chair before dragging him back in the room as the woman did the same with Lysa's chair. She stopped the chair harshly next to Klaus, who looked up at the two with a few groans. He began speaking, although, with the tape on his mouth, it was impossible to hear him.

"What's he saying ?" the man asked, and the woman walked to the both of them, taking the tape away from their mouths. Lysa grunted in pain as Klaus exclaimed a "Oh !" as the two looked back up at their torturers.

"What are you sayin' ?" the woman asked towards Klaus, who looked at Lysa for a brief moment.

"You guys are scarier without the masks." he stated in a hoarse voice, before he let out a small chuckle. That chuckle owned him a slap across the face, and Lysa leaned as far away as she could from the woman's touch.

"That's no way to say hello to your old friends, is it ?" the man asked as he buried his hands in his pockets, making Lysa chuckle sarcasticly.

"I don't think we can call eachother 'friends' to be honest with you." she said glaring up at the two. They didn't react as Klaus let out an other whimper.

"Can't we call it a night ? We already gave you what you wanted." he tried to persuade them before closing his eyes from tiredness.  Just, please... please let us go. Please."

"Well, technically, we want your brother." the woman clarified, before looking at Lysa. "Is your brother here now ?"

"Uh, he..." Klaus began in a groan, before looking down at the bed behind Lysa. "You're gonna have to be a little more specific on that." he chuckled, owning him an other slap across the cheek. "Ow ! I told you already. He's not coming. No one will."

"Well, Number Five knows now. We left him a message. And when he comes for either of you, we'll be ready." the woman threatened, and it scared Lysa. She was okay with being tortured as long as her twin was okay. She wished he'd come to her, but didn't want him to get hurt.