V. War couldn't take enough bodies

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

V - War couldn't take enough bodies

"I've been stuck in a war for half a year

"I've been stuck in a war for half a year."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

Olivia parked her car in front of the police office for an other day of work. She knew Diego would be there eventually, and prepared for his probable little cat fight with her best friend, thing that had been happening for a good four years by now. The brunette had just gotten in the police office when Beeman was walking down the aisle, papers in hands.

"Why, hello Olivia," he greeted, sending a smile to the brunette.

"Hello, Beeman." she answered, smiling back. They both walked down the aisle to Eudora's desk, who was already working on the case.

"Ballistics came back. Bullets from all our shooters match." Beeman announced, stopping at her desk, Olivia behind him.

"Round robin." Eudora said, taking the papers the man was giving her. She smiled at him and saw Olivia next to him, as she greeted her, "Good morning, 'Liv."

"Good morning, 'Dora." Olivia answered, leaning onto the desk. The tanned woman rolled her eyes at the name, although a sweet smile was growing on her lips.

"Yeah, to quote a very smart woman, 'These idiots all shot each other.'" Beeman said, amused. Eudora smiled at him, reading the papers he had given her. "Uh, we also got IDs on all the deceased gentlemen. Not so gentle, as it turns out."

"Criminal records ?" she asked.

"All of them. Battery, assault, a few dishonorable discharges. They're all hotheads. One and all." he answered, crossing his arms.

"Well, that settles that." Eudora said, closing the papers.

"Well, there is just one thing. Remember the victim that got stabbed in the carotid artery?"

"Yeah, one of the guys stabbed the other." Eudora said, looking up at the man.

"What's the problem?" Olivia asked from her spot on the desk, turning to face him.

"Fingerprints on the knife don't match our guys. But it gets weirder. It did match an unsolved cold case that came back, circa, get this..." he stopped in a dramatic silence, the two girls looking at him. "1938." Eudora sighed, putting the papers down. Olivia sent her a fake amused glance, which she returned with a true one.  The Hargreeves detective knew this had something to do with her sister, but 1938 ? Didn't Lysa say she got stuck in 1969 ? Olivia needed to investigate on that.

"Tell them to run it again. We'll pick this up later." Beeman nodded before sending a glance at two men behind him. He patted Olivia's shoulder before leaving with a smirk. "Uncuff him." Eudora demanded as Diego was leaded to her desk. The man uncuffed Diego before nodding at the two girls.