XVI. Some inconvenient situations

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

XVI - Some inconvenient situations

"Listen to women, Diego. They are good advices sometimes."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

Lysa descended the stairs, nearly tripping all the way down a few times. She was gripped to the guardrail, trying her best not to trip, before arriving in the living room. She widened her eyes at the sight of someone she would never forget. Hazel.

"Well, you attacked our house, tried to kill my family, and kidnapped my sister and my brother." Five enumerated from the counter, a margarita in hand. Lysa smiled lightly at the margarita placed in front of Delores, before looking back at her torturer.

"Well, there's not much I can do about the past. I'm not the only killer in this room. You got your own bloody history, pal." Hazel reminded, and Lysa rolled her eyes as she leaned against the doorframe, Five sipping slowly on his margarita. "Speaking of which, that job you did in Calhoun, that shit's legendary. Can't believe I'm actually sittin' here talkin' to you, after all..."

"Lysa, thank god you're awake." Five noticed her, cutting Hazel in his rumbling as he let his margarita on the counter to join his sister. She smiled at him, before stumbling to him slowly.

"What's he doing here ?" she asked, not looking at the man as Five led her to the stove he was originally sitting on.

"Well, I'm, you know..." Hazel couldn't finish his sentence as Diego arrived from nowhere, kicking Hazel in the back as he fell on the floor in a loud grunt.

"Diego, stop !" Five spat, turning his back to Lysa to avoid any knifes to come her way. Diego flipped above Hazel, sending his foot harshly in his face.

"Get up !" he urged as he kept kicking him in the face.

"You know, before you kill him, you might wanna hear what he has to say." Five reasoned, taking his margarita back as he leaned against Lysa's stove. Diego kept on kicking Hazel before the man pushed him away in a grunt, standing back up. Lysa rolled her eyes at the two as she let her head fall on Five's shoulder.

"I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Patch and Olivia." Diego spat, taking a knife in his hand as he glared at Hazel. The man looked at Five, waiting for some help, before jumping away from Diego's knife.

"Or don't. See how that goes." Five rolled his eyes, watching the two fighting. He turned to Lysa, proposing her his margarita gently. She smiled, shaking her head lightly as she pointed to her forehead, indicating she shouldn't drink with that headache.

"Are you gonna..." Hazel tried, before Diego took his knife and planted it in his leg, owning a louder scream. The twins hissed in pain, grimacing as they looked at Hazel pushing Diego away, both grunting.