VI. Attack at the Umbrella Academy

THE SPARROW ACADEMY

VI - Attack at the Umbrella Academy

"Yeah, that's why I'm just 13 while your other aunts and uncles are 29

"Yeah, that's why I'm just 13 while your other aunts and uncles are 29."

。゚゚・。・゚゚。

Lysa was sitting on the floor in her room, unable to think straight. Staring in the void, her necklace in hand, she was ressassing all that she learned in the last two days.

Knocks on the door got her out of her thoughts. She looked at the door, not answering.

"Lysa, it's me." Aaron's voice said from behind the door. Lysa softened slightly, leaving a breath she was holding since she heard the knocks. She tied her necklace back around her neck and stood up, walking to the door. She opened it, and was met by the sad eyes of her brother. "The funeral is about to begin, Princess." he told her in a soft voice.

She nodded slowly as he drew his hand out. She took it with a small smile, and they went downstairs, in the garden. Everyone was already there, in a circle, with Hunter holding the urn with the ashes of their mother in the middle. Lysa and Aaron broke apart, Lysa standing between Parker and Olivia, and Aaron walking to the other side of Parker, next to Emma. Ava and Alicia were at both ends of the circle.

Everyone fell silent, each one looking either at Hunter, or the ground.

"Whenever you're ready, honey." Alicia called, making everyone look at Hunter. He nodded and opened the urn, before letting the ashes fall to the ground. Lysa looked away from the disaster, the ashes forming a small pile at Hunter's feet. He hissed silently through his teeth, before clearing his throat.

"Maybe I should've waited for some wind." he said, looking at the ashes. Lysa wrapped her arms around her own body while Emma scoffed sarcasticly. Everyone turned to her and she lowered her head, crossing her arms.

"Does anyone want to say something ?" Alicia asked in a soft voice, looking around at her children. Neither of them answered, so she sighed and took two steps forward before speaking in the same soft but assured voice, "Madam Prosperine Hargreeves has been my friend and companion for the past 70 years. It is difficult, at best, to see her fall. She changed me in the best way possible, and I will miss her very much." She stopped, taking a deep breath. Lysa caught the sadness in her eyes, and looked at the floor, trying to ignore it.

Footsteps were heard from behind her, and she turned around, forrowing her eyebrows at the sight of a man wearing a black leather jacket with what seemed to be knives underneath. Olivia turned around and looked at the man with wide reprimanding eyes.

"So that's how you spend your time out of the office, Hargreeves ?" the man said, walking in Olivia's direction. She looked at Alicia with a sorry look and rushed to the man.