1

This is the preview for a book I have been working on! If this does well with votes, comments, and reads I will continue writing it. Let me know what you guys think -Danni

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Yellow flowers fall slowly around me as I lie down in the empty field. The fresh smell of the sweet petals travel through my nose and I let out a slow sigh.

"I could get used to this..." I state as I close my eyes. "It's nice and quiet here with no one to interrupt me-,"

"Y/n~." I hear in the distance.

"Y/n." Someone yells in the distance.

I hear footsteps getting closer to my room door.

"Y/n!" I hear from behind the door. 

My bedroom door handle starts to wiggle quickly and I place my head under my pillow, a groan escaping my mouth.

It's been like this everyday for the past week now...

"Go away." I whine out as the wiggling of my doorknob continues.

"Sorry sis, no can do." There's a pause and then my brother speaks again. "We have an hour before we leave to school. Get up, I seriously can't be late today."

Crap! Today is the first day of school!

I quickly roll out of bed and slide my feet into my (f/c) slippers.

Running to my door, I swiftly unlock it and open the door.

My brother squints his eyes at me and sighs as he lifts his glasses up on his face.

"Took you long enough." He states unamused.

"Good morning to you too, Junpei."

Junpei Hyūga, my older brother is a second Year at Serin High School and he is also the captain of the basketball team.

Today he has an event to recruit people to sign up for his basketball club

Today he has an event to recruit people to sign up for his basketball club. He has to help the remaining former members set up their recruitment booth so he can't be late today.

"Don't worry, I'll be ready in fifty minutes...thirty if you give me a hug!"

Junpei lifts his glasses up on his face and slowly shakes his head as he opens his arms for a hug.